Chapter 16

3rd person POV

Zack: BASTARD!!!

Zack in full of his rage went run in a incredible speed beyond than anybody, he went charged at Cinder punch in the gut sending massive powerful shockwave that cracks the floor, she cough a lot amount of blood, he threw thrust fist deeper sending her crashing into three pillars. Everybody was shock seeing this side of Zack.

Zack: I'm gonna kill you!!!!

Jaune quickly gets up and runs to her. Oscar Pine watches Jaune approach and pick up the unconscious Weiss from his position. He then looks over to the unconscious Ruby Rose. Angered, he smacks Leonardo Lionheart with his cane, causing him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel Rainart, who remains unfazed as Lionheart falls to the ground. Oscar quickly runs over to Ruby, with Nora Valkyrie joining him.

Oscar: Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!

Hazel picks up Lionheart by his collar, lifting him off the floor.

Hazel: You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you.

Lionheart: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. *Hazel's eyes widen when he says this*He's already reincarnated!

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up. He then notices Ozpin's cane being held in the young farm boy's hand.

Hazel: Ozpin?

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated. Ruby stirs for a bit.

Oscar: Ruby! You--

Hazel: OZPIN!!!!

Oscar looks up.

Ozpin: *mentally* Oh no...

Hazel: You thought you could hide from ME?!!

Hazel rips his coat off, and then grabs a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs.

Hazel: You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!!

He stabs the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turning yellow and popping out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glow yellow, and he lets out an intimidating roar. Oscar slowly backs away, holding his cane up cautiously.

Oscar: Do-- do we fight?

Ozpin: *afraid* No, run!

Hazel leaps forward to charge into Oscar, but Qrow gets him out of the way in time. Qrow transforms Harbinger into its scythe form while Cinder is dealing with Zack. Zack was going in a rampage, he goes throws a round from far away and sending a Arc wave at her. She smirk and went uses her power to shield her self, but that smirk was ripped when the Arc wave went hit her, it started pushing her. Then it shattered her shield.

Cinder: What?!

She falls back tumbling in the floor. She was on her knee, heavily footstep walking toward her. Cinder looks up and sees Zack walking toward with intense power, it was stronger than her Maiden power.

Zack: I'm gonna kill you. I'll give you a death far worst than you imagine.

Cinder eye widen in shocked and fear, seeing inside of his eyes showing not rage...only death. Then Emerald turn her dual-word pistol into pair of Kama. She then swing chains at Zack as the blade went stabbed him in the chest and neck. Emerald smile when she hit him, but that smile then turn into terror. Zack looks at her Emerald as he's not responding from the blades in his flesh.