News

3rd person POV

In a dark room and voice was made.

???: *cough* *cough* Jesus Where's that water ask an hour ago. And also somebody turn on the fucking lights.

The light turns on showing Deadpool, sitting on desk in a Library room of a house.

Deadpool: Hello folks, your friendly neighbor hood mercenary here. Giving you then news.

He goes grab a bunch a paper and organize it, clean the desk a bit. He then begin to clear his throat.

Deadpool: Me-Me-Me-Me, ahem, alright.

He looks at the readers.

Deadpool: The author is dead. So yeah no more stories. So you're all fucked, I know, you guys were loving this story. But I know how to save it.

He goes to the bookshelf's, knocking books on the ground.

Deadpool: No,No,no...Jesus where is it, I had it here. *grabbing a book* oh, chimichangas recipes, didn't know this was here, Well of course this isn't my house. OH! Found it!

He pull out the book and jump back on the chair.

Deadpool: This is life for all of you readers. *slamming the book on the desk showing the cover* Bam! Deadpool x RWBY and X Destiny! So, you like it?

He looks at the readers.

Deadpool: Is better than the author originally made. Mine has more action, death, gun, explosion, fourth wall breaking, chimichangas and a lot, lot of lemony lemons. So-

*door slam*

He was cut off by door slamming open.

Star: You!

Deadpool: Shit.

Star: You trapped me inside of a black hole!

She looks at the readers and realized what he was doing.

Star: Oh, you motherfucker. This was your plan all along.

Deadpool: What can a guy have his own desires.

Star: Keep it, for a can shoot a Solar bullet right in your ass!

Deadpool: Hey, I don't want my ass become crispy tender.

Star: So stick the role they gave you!

Deadpool: Fine! Jesus!

He goes sighed and looks at the readers.

Deadpool: Fine, the author not dead, he just need a break from writing.

Star: Good. *looking at the readers* The author was working a lot, but he was getting tired, to many things he has to do. School and work, essays, test, basically he has lot going, so he's leaving his cousins to continue with his story. Don't worry his cousin not gonna ruin it, he's more he thinks similar to Redknight. So don't worry what will happen to the story, red will return in one week, and also he's going to hero academia the movie tomorrow so wish him luck in the movie.

Deadpool: Aw man, I've been trying to get tickets, but they sold out.

Star: Really, because I have two tickets.

Deadpool: What, How?!

Star: I got my connections.

Deadpool: So are you-

Star: No, I'm not gonna invite you red asshole.

Deadpool: Oh, I see you wanna invite that sexy kitty or the freckle farmer kid.

Star: I see what are you doing, wanna fuck up the ships.

Star begins to walk out to the door.

Deadpool: So are you gonna invite?

She looks back at him, shows the tickets on her hands, but she had a third tickets hidden behind one.

Deadpool: *shocked and speechless*

Star: *winks at Deadpool and looks at the readers* All right guys in the mean time enjoy seeing them video from my selection. And P.S.
Red cousin is the one who wrote this news, enjoy the videos.

This last one is very relaxing.

Hey guys this Red cousin, hope you guys don't mind me writing his story. Don't worry I'm not gonna ruin it, I'm doing every specific thing he told me. Well hope you guys enjoy this video.

Guardian out.