Chapter 1

Kai's POV

    My eyes opens as I slowly sat up in stretch my arm up and yawn. I looked at Ruby in bed, sleeping next to me, and I started to remember last night. I a blush a bit, but smile a bit.

Kai: That was a crazy night.

Ruby: But you enjoyed it.

     I looked at her as has her eyes open, smiling at me.

Kai: So, you were up?

Ruby: Yep.

     We both gave each other a kiss, then she wrap around her arm around my neck. I was a bit curious, she was smiling with her beautiful eyes.

Ruby: Lets do, something...before heading to breakfast.

     She says with seductive voice, managing me to fall under her control. We then smash our lips and started to melt, my body hovers above hers. She pulls away and whisper in ears.

Ruby: *whispering* Let's have a bit of fun.

     I went down her neck kissing it, and she starts a moans a bit. Then my member harden, then I went put it in region below. Right before she let a moan out loud, Star teleports in the room.

Star: Hey you Guys is time-

Ruby: *moan* Aaaah!

      Then we both froze as we slowly turn our head at Star. As she was looking us, both our faces turn red. I can tell we just traumatized her.

Star: *blush and stammers* Uhh!....Uuh!

Time Skip

     We were in the kitchen eating breakfast quietly. I was drinking my coffee, Star eating her morning Ice cream and Ruby eating waffles. All three of us felt uncomfortable. Then Nora walks by looking at all of us as she drinks her orange juice.

Nora: Did something happened?

Kai: Fuck off Nora.

Nora: Jeez. Someone surely woke up the wrong side of the bed.

     Nora left the kitchen, leaving us.

Star: Now I wish I was dead....again.

Ruby: Me too.

Kai: Ruby! We just got her back!

Ruby: You're right, sorry Star.

Star: Eh. It's okay. Many people wants me dead. So...you guys were making love last night.

Ruby: *blush* How did-

Star: Hunter's hearing, how do you think Kai can listen anybody from far away?

Kai: It's true every Hunter need to have sharp hearing to listen to any enemy near by.

Ruby: Star, please don't tell others.

Star: Sure.

Ruby: I beg of you- Wait. Really?

Star: Yeah.

Something is not right here, she's planning something.

Kai: What's your game Star?

Star: To tell you the truth, is kind of funny if think about it.

    Ruby and I, both looked at each with confused face expression.

Kai: Why it's funny?

Star: Because, someday you're gonna blow your cover, and I'll be laughing. Just imaging how Yang, Qrow, and your dad faces will be when they find out. And I'll be there to see drama and the truth, and to see how fucked you guys are.