Chapter 6

Yami's POV

it is morning in Menagerie. Me, Blake and Sun are on the steps of the Blake's home, both of them each holding a Scroll.

Blake: Okay. Are guys ready?

Sun: I beat up on giant monsters and robots more than once, I think I can handle getting a few signatures.

Yami: And I fought armies of aliens and survive against the Red Legion when I didn't had my powers.

Blake gives a small smile at us.

Time Skip

I went trying recruiting a few cat Faunus, but they rub their heads nervously. They didn't want to, and left.

Yami: *sigh*

Later I went underwater showing some fish Faunus the scroll list to help us. They looked at each other and swim away, I look down sad. Then I was losing air, I went swim back up to the surface.

Yami: *gasping for air* *breathing heavily* Damn it.

I went to many Faunus, but none of them didn't what to help Blake.

Time Skip

After that, the three of us are sitting at a nearby table drinking from coconut cups.

Sun: *slamming his cup down* I don't get it! How can they just sit around and do nothing with the White Fang getting ready to attack?!

Blake: Because not everyone is like you and me. The Faunus here in Menagerie - the ones that weren't born on the island - moved here because they were tired of fighting, of having to struggle constantly. Menagerie is filled with people that just want to be left alone, *scoffs* and here we are, asking them to put the rest of the world before themselves.

Yami: Well, that is true.

Sun: I guess I never really thought about it like that.

Blake: The problem is, whatever happens at Haven is going to affect them whether they like it or not. If Adam gets his way and Haven falls, it's only going to make things worse for the Faunus. Everywhere.

Sun: Adam... He's the guy you used to... work with?

Blake: *sighs* Yes.

Sun: *seeing Blake's discomfort* Sorry, forget I brought it up.

Yami: *sarcastic* Wow, you're sure are good making conversations.

Blake: No, it's okay. *silent for a moment* Have you ever met someone and thought to yourself, "They are the personification of this word."

Sun: *rubbing his head* Uh...

Yami: I've have.

Blake: Okay, well, I remember getting to know Ruby and thinking, "This girl is the embodiment of "purity"." After a while, I saw Weiss was "defiance". And Yang was "strength".

Yami: What about Kai and the others?

Blake: Okay, Well, when I was getting to know them, Zack is the embodiment of "pride". Soul is the embodiment of "devotion" . Jackson is the embodiment of "intellect". And Star was the embodiment of "joy".

Blake looks down sad when she was taking about Star.

Yami: Jackson told me what happened to her.

Blake: Well she was the only person that didn't care what or who I was.

Yami: That's Star for you, she may an idiot and ignorant, but she has big heart for everything.