SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN

"Remember, first impressions count," I told Stiles, smiling as I held a box in my hand and we were officially in Washington DC, at the dorms. Stiles had three other roommates to room with and I really hope they're nice people. "And also remember that you do not need to worry about the Supernatural, okay?"

"How can I not worry?" Stiles asked, grabbing a box as we were now outside the house that Stiles' will be in for the next few months, even years. "My best friend is a true Alpha, my girlfriend is part Banshee. I can't not worry,"

"But this is your future and the Supernatural can't mess it up for you, okay?" I tell him and he just nodded, sighing. "If it makes you feel better, I'll keep you updated on everything."

His face lit up. "Promise?" Stiles asked and I nodded, noticing there were already three cars parked out in the driveway.

"And make friends, too," I say, smiling. "You'll definitely need friends down here. You can't rely on Scott and I all the time-"

"Rely on you and Scott? More like you two rely on me," Stiles defended and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, whatever, come on, let's go unpack your things," I say, walking over to the door.

"You really don't have to!" Stiles called.

"But I want to!" I yelled back and I knocked on the door. One roommate had walked over and opened up the door, I studied him, he had blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, he smirked at me.

"Plus, it doesn't matter, you and I will be in the same state in a few weeks. We're definitely going to see each other when you come down, right?"

"Totally," I say, grinning.

"You must be our new roommate, am I right?" The guy asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, he is," I say, as Stiles walked over to me quickly and smiled.

"Stiles Stilinski," Stiles introduced.

"Noah Flinch," Noah introduced himself. "Yo, guys! Our new roommate is here," I hear some whooping going on, making me grow nervous. "Everyone, this is Stiles, and his..."

"Girlfriend, Stacey," I say, smiling. They all just stared in shock, once again, I rolled my eyes. "Now, can we move in, please?" They nodded and stepped aside and I went in, my eyes scanning this place.

There was the kitchen, then the lounge and another hallway. "Your room is on the left." One of them and Stiles walked in front of me, leading me the way and we eventually found the empty room.

"Scott calling..." My phone notifies me and I grinned, dropping the box on the ground and bringing out my phone and answered the call.

"Yo, yo, Scotty!" I cheer, putting him on speaker with Stiles.

"Hey, Stace! Hey, Stiles, are you guys in Washington yet?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, we're in his room right now, actually," I explain.

"Hey, Scotty," Stiles eventually said. "How's everything at home?"

"Well, right now I'm on a short break from the Assistant Coach," Scott said. "Helping Liam out with Lacrosse, mainly, but the others, too,"

"McCall?" I heard Coach asked. "Who the hell are you talking to?"

"Hello, Bobby!" I yelled and I heard him groan making me laugh.

"It's Coach, Stacey," he says.

"I don't attend at Beacon Hills anymore, Bobby," I remind him.