"Since I am the God of nightmares and darkness, I knew what was going to happen in his life that was dark, I felt his call for help to ease the pain he will feel in his heart and I was attracted to it, so when Yoongi asked me why did I choose him, I told him that he chose me, his heart and soul chose me, However, I'm still a tad bit weak even to this day and I won't be much help when the darkness comes". Yun finished his story.

"What do you need to get your powers back?". I feel his powers and it's amazing. It's like mines but darker.

"Easy my Goddess, Yoongi needs to lose his self completely, that incident with the Betas was enough to get some of my powers back but it's still not enough and before you start Kisen he doesn't need to kill to help me gain my powers back, he just needs to lose someone important to him like when he lost his parents". Yun explained. "When he lost his parents?". Yoongi told me that he killed the man that murdered his family. So why bring that up?

"My dear, that wasn't even part of that story, the moment he lost his parents that was the first time Yoongi lost himself, he killed everything that moved, he killed half of his town and that's when I had to stop him, I placed a sleep chant on him and he was sleep for a whole year, he woke up with half of his memory and I do mean half, I only made him remember losing his parents and I replace his emotions with sadness instead of hate". Yun said sadly.

I was in tears. He dealt with all of this darkness by his self. Is it wrong that I feel like I was selfish? "Goddess!". Kisen was quick to fly be my side. "I'm ok Kisen". I smile at the cute child.

"Your not selfish if you didn't know Goddess, so don't think that". Yun says sweetly. "Thank you and I'ma need you to stop reading my thoughts thanks". I pouted and they laughed. I still don't have must of my powers so I ask them how I can get my powers to it's fullest and what do they say?

"Mating".