Snapping [Requested by riyathefigther2211]

Start from the beginning

"Who?"

Quake sighed. He told Blaze to stop leaving his games on the floor. All he did was leave after school and bam! His brothers were in a silent war and he was somehow the neutral ground. That's a downside and a perk to being the mother of everyone, despite Thunderstorm being the oldest among them.

At first it was just plain ignorance. But then it escalated to petty pranks and subtle challenges.

Blaze managed to replace Solar's milk with glue. Thunderstorm stuffed Cyclone's pillow with one of his lightning swords. Thorn set a booby trap for Ice in his room, which ended up with Ice sleeping in the net rather than getting free.

Quake was caught up amongst all of it. Cyclone sent a virus to his phone, thinking that it was Solar's. Quake lost all of his phone's data and he was forced to retrieve every contact one by one. When Cyclone waited for Solar's reaction, he got Quake's instead.

It was a full out war.

Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Quake shared the same room. Thunderstorm and Cyclone shared a bunk bed while Quake had a single bed on the other corner. But ever since they started fighting, Quake had to sleep on the bottom of the bunk bed as Thunderstorm took his.

The rest of the brothers shared the same fate. Ice and Blaze, Solar and Thorn. Ice and Blaze ignored each other and vandalized each other's property. Blaze singed his hoodie. Ice froze his closet. Blaze killed his drink. Ice froze him.

Thorn and Solar were surprisingly, the most chaotic ones.

"You're so oblivious!"

"What's oblivious?"

"You are!"

"I am oblivious?"

"Yes!"

"Why am I oblivious?"

"You're annoying!"

"Why am I annoying? How am I annoying? What is the definition of annoying someone mean? Do you think I'm annoying? What does oblivious mean?"

"I GIVE UP!"

Solar screamed in frustration and stormed out of the room.

Thorn pursued him. "Why do you give up? Is it because I'm annoying?"

Quake's annoyance level: It's over 9000. There's a war and three battles blowing under his house. He was the citizens among a world war, and he was suffering like one. Between mothering a bunch of teenagers his age and watching them drag him into their unspoken war, he would rather jump off a cliff singing Justin Bieber's songs.

If Quake is absent, Thunderstorm would act as the leader. But seeing as he was one of them, he couldn't take a break. He was always the one to pick up the pieces. He was the one that had to mother all of them without a break. To ensure they don't engage a full-out, destructive fight, he would have to be alert 24/7. Including the night times. Thunderstorm and Blaze were night owls. They were on mutual territory in normal circumstances, but this war turned them against each other. Quake had to wake up at two a.m. because they were trying to gouge each other's eyes out.

Then after a night of his six siblings at each other's throats, Quake snapped. He barely got any sleep. The eyebags under his eyes looked so dark they might as well had been drawn by markers. He packed a week's worth of luggage and school supplies and left to stay over at TAPOPS with his older brother, Boboiboy so he wouldn't have to deal with his younger siblings for a while.

"How bad could it be?" Boboiboy asked, baffled that Quake was acting like Thunderstorm on his worst days. "Uh... I can see how. Just take some sleep. I'll watch after you."