"That's why I have depression and anxiety it's because of them."

"What happened to your parents?"

"They got a lifetime in prison. As for my brothers, they got adopted together and live in New York and I was once again unwanted."

David was trying to hold back tears listening to my story.

"Until my adopted parents heard the news and immediately adopted me. And my mom can't get pregnant so she and my dad's only option is adoption."

"Jesus, I didn't think you went through such a tough past.."

"That's what everyone tells me."

"Do you talk to your brothers?"

"Nope, last I did is when I had spent the final week with them before the state put us up for adoption after that I haven't found them at all."

I then lay back down as if I felt like I used all of my energy explaining my story.

"Who else knows?"

"Only Natalie, Addie, Amber, Zara, and now you."

"Wow..."

I sighed and I had seen David put his arm around me.

"Hey... anyways... since I know I met your parents, my parents are now dying to meet you and maybe your parents as well."

"Well, my parents are busy with work and paying the bill for Addie's stay... so it'll be for long awhile."

David nods understanding.

"You know... you remind me of a boy I also knew from elementary school. He was another one I hung out with at Natalie."

"Yeah.. you remind me of a girl I hung out with and had a crush on in elementary school."

"Awwwww someone had a crush in elementary school?" I teased.

He blushed.

"Hey, just because I was young doesn't mean I couldn't have a crush!" He whined.

"How did you meet her?"

"Well I hadn't officially started to go to school but what caught my eye is her and Natalie talking with a handicapped kid who got dirty looks at. But I didn't officially talk with her until recess and I was picked on because I was new and it was dodgeball and they targeted me until she caught the red ball in front of me."

"And she and the other special needs children along with Natalie ganged up and beat the bullies in dodgeball."

"Was she...?"

"No. She wasn't. She looked like a nice kid who befriended anyone and can make anyone smile and laugh."

"I fell in love with her after a few days... but then she went to a different middle school and I never saw her again."

Why does he sound familiar?

I then smiled some.

"Aww, you still looking for her?"

"I do, but I think she probably has a boyfriend now."

"Plus, I already settled with the girl in the room." He said before kissing me on the cheek.

I giggled.

"Anyways, we should get some sleep... even though I love this..." I confessed.

"I know though this is not me to say this, but I don't want to fall asleep."

"We have to.," I said as before I fell asleep, I heard the loud air horn that scared me half to death.

David, having his natural reaction to get his camera to find out who did this.

Me? I was about to open a can of whoop ass.

I opened the door to Jonah laughing with the air horn in hand.

"That was for the Pennywise!"

I laughed a little along with David before then crossing my arms and kept a serious look.

"It's literally almost 1 am. And yeah you got a laugh from me and David and scared me but I wouldn't call it a good prank. And you're lucky my natural reaction was not to kick you where no man doesn't want to be kicked because I would've done it."

"Jesus, Maeve."

"Sorry typical sleepy person I am," I said before closing the door on Jonah and stretched.

"Anyways good night, Davey."