I giggled.

"Cuddle with me in my bed?" He asked with the same look like last time.

"David regardless which room I'm gonna be in, everyone's gonna think we made love."

His face immediately went red.

"I would kill them if they're outside right now if they think we're gonna fuck." He said as I thought about it.

I went to my door and here they are.

Alex, Dom, Jason, and Todd sitting outside my bedroom.

"Did you guys fuck?"

"No, we didn't fuck, perverts."

"Get out!" I said.

"Damn."

They all left and went to their bedrooms.

"Anyways, fine only one night." I contend as David got excited.

I followed beside him and he had his arm around my waist.

Once he let me in his room, it actually looked fancier than mine.

"I hope you don't mind if I sleep without a shirt."

"Are you serious?" I said shocked.

I'm shocked he does that especially with Natalie living around the house.

Then again, she sees him as a friend so she probably looks away.

He pulled off his shirt and I couldn't resist.

"Holy shit." I blurt out before covering my mouth.

"You like what you see?" He flirtatiously asked as I kept biting my lower lip.

"Yes.." I finally confessed before he let out a small laugh. I lay down and he puts his arm around me.

"So... I hope you don't mind me asking but..."

I knew what he was going to ask.

"...We need to sit up for this," I told him as I sit up and snuggled up to him.

"My biological parents were monsters to put it. I was the unwanted child of two brothers. They wanted another boy because apparently, feminism doesn't exist but when they found out they were having me they wanted to abort me but they couldn't afford it... so here I am, and became a burden." I paused.

David moved his arm around me as his eyes were glassy as if he was tearing up.

"And they hit me, tried to poison me, everything you think of, you name it that they did to me. Once the neighbors aka the heroes of this story, found out and overheard me screaming and crying for the usual beating and called the cops. They saw a malnourished, pale, girl covered with bruises, welts, and scars."

"What about your two brothers?"

"They weren't assholes they actually hated my parents and had every chance to get me food, water, and kept me safe. When my parents were around, they had to pretend to be the assholes. And when my parents got caught the state got us three and since no one didn't want to care for us, the state put us up for adoptions." I went on as David sniffs.