'I would kind of be by myself If Mic wasn't there with me, I am sure I would die of boredom without her.'

"Um, Miss could you put your hood down so that we can see your beautiful features dear." Said Mrs. Round our English teacher.

"Do I have to?"She asked. 

"Yes sunshine you have to."

"Hmm" she moaned but did as she was asked and put her hood down.' 

'There were a wide spread of gasps in the room when she did. I almost gasped myself, but for a different reason.' 

'She was unique from all of the other creatures there was something different about her. She wasn't a were-dog, wolf, or cat though I am pretty sure it wasn't too far off from either direction.' 

'She had reddish-orange ears and a really dark brown hair, fairly long dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that complimented her ears and hair. She was very beautiful. Mic seemed to know who she was so I leaned over and asked her.' 

"Hey who is that." I ask.

"I don't know her name, but I remember my sister telling me how she did a really good prank last year, Um I remember her telling me that she was a Kitsune, but that ear and hair coloration is fairly unique most of the time its red hair and black or brown ears." Mic said.  

"Kitsu-what?" I say Clueless. 

"Phoenix Flare?" Asked Kyro. "Either you are extremely lost or..."  

'Every one except me and Mic stood up ready to do there best magic spell's. None of them were happy to see her. At first I thought it was just procedure when they see a kid from the other school, when I realized.' 

("Could She have something to do with the Disappearance of Nate? Said Charlotte.

"Lets find out." Said Midnight.)

"Wait let me explain they kicked me out of Clifside High!" She said slightly in a panic. 

"That's ridiculous why on Earth would they do a thing like that, you did one of the best pranks in the entire school." Said Kyro 

"I know, but I think I might have accidentally set the school on fire and now they are mad at me."

'They must not have heard the word accidentally because the next moment they were just like.'

"Welcome to Silver school." Kyro said put his arm out for her to shake it, now it doesn't take a genius to tell that he just wanted to use her to get revenge on the Mustangs and I was sure she knew what he was doing too, but I can almost be certain for just one moment she was thinking ("Wow that was easier then I thought it would be.") 'and then she kind of gave that look like'("Man these kids are idiots.") 

'And at that moment I had to agree with her.'

__________LUNCH TIME___________

'Now before I moved here I thought the food was the worst at the school in Deseret Hallow and if I moved to a different area the food would be better. Yeah, now I think this has got to either be like the worst luck ever or this is a wide spread problem in America. Seriously, you know if your going to spend the time, money and effort into making food it should be at least half descent.' 

("Oh well, at least it isn't that bad today I mean..." Sympathy being cut off. 

"What do you mean it isn't too bad today! It's a Burnt corn dog! You Know if your going to have something as simple as a corn dog you might as well cook it right and further more how is it even possible to burn a corn dog you just stick it in the microwave for few minutes and BAM it's done! You know the corn dogs come in two way's in school burnt or raw there is know happy middle..." Midnight was going to rant about this all day.)