Borders

*** Noa's POV ***

  I woke up at 8:37 AM, despite the fact that my dream lasted for 5 hours, I felt pretty good and full of energy. Turning my head towards the window, I noticed that its a cloudy day, windy and frosty - perfection. Remembering that Fernando is retiring from F1 hot me again and I wanted to come back to the bed, but the memory of Rosberg almost kissing me affected even more, so I left the warm blankets and pillows behind, moving to the bathroom.

  Putting on my favorite pastel pink hoodie and grey jeans with white converse, I left the hotel room for breakfast. I didn't call Fernando, as I still was a little mad at this moth... Idiot.

  My breakfast consisted of 2 boiled eggs, cucumber and tomato salad, 1 slice of cheese and coffee without sugar. Yes, I am on a diet. After leaked photos of me and Fernando, I started to receive mean comments and tweets about my body: fat, ugly, unhealthy, not worthy, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat. So, the best decision was to stop it and keep a diet for a few months. At least to look good next to Fernando, because his body is pretty hot and mine... Is not at all.

- Good morning, - Fernando put his plate in front of mine, - Did you sleep well?

- Morning, - not even looking at him I answered, - well, forget about the fact that my favorite driver is leaving my favorite sport, yes, I slept alright.

  Fernando sighed and came back to his plate. He took sunny-side-up eggs, cheese, beans and coffee with milk.

- I guess Rosberg helped you yesterday with this, didn't he? - spaniard asked taking a bite of his breakfast. I choked.

- R... Rosberg? You saw how...

- I did. Is that a problem? You wanted to hide it?

- N... No, I mean, its my life and what I do shouldn't always be said to you, especially when its not interesting.

- Well, when a married assh... Man tries to kiss a woman, who already has a... - he stopped for a moment, closing his gaze with mine. - Who already knows about his wife, I should care, especially when it comes to you.

- Come to me? And what that supposes to mean? You didn't care so much when you were signing off a contract with Formula 1. - I hate when somebody was trying to control me or was minding my business.

- I am leaving Formula 1 and I should not discuss it with you, I know better what to do here, while the only thing Rosberg knows is how to get a girl from another man! - his voice sounded angrier and deeper now, that gave me shivers.

- I am not a thing that can be bought or something like that, I know perfectly what to do and with whom to do what, so don't try to teach me, okay? Better follow your own lessons and try to find normal girlfriends for yourself, who are interested ...

- I am not a thing that can be bought or something like that, I know perfectly what to do and with whom to do what, so don't try to teach me, okay? Better follow your own lessons and try to find normal girlfriends for yourself, who are interested not only in your fame and money but also in your personality, inner world, and soul.

- And you think Rosberg will be the one who will open himself for you? I am not saying that only because I am jealous, I DON'T. WANT. YOU. AROUND HIM! - the last sentence was said in a loud manner, even some people from near by tables turned to us.

- Don't you dare to talk to me like that, Fernando Alonso Diaz, you also have borders! You are not my husband or even boyfriend!

  After these words, I stood up and left the breakfast territory. What a fantastic asshole! He is not enough with the fact that I am not over his departure yet, but he already makes me annoyed and even hurt. I have brains and I can think about myself WITHOUT his help.

- Idiot... - I murmured, pressing the elevator button.

- Who?- a man asked me. I turned to him.

- Nico? What are you doing here?

  He was wearing a light blue shirt, dark blue jacket, jeans and also white converse as I did. I guess those converse are real, mine were bought from aliexpress.

- I have an appointment with your boyfriend in 15 minutes. - he said, checking the time on his watch.

- He is not my boyfriend.

- Oh really? Yesterday I thought the opposite. - he grinned.

- The second time you are wrong

- The second time you are wrong. - I said coldly and entered the elevator, Rosberg followed. The doors were almost closed when someone's hand stopped them.

- Rosberg.

  Fernando entered the elevator and stood between me and Nico, of course. Positioning himself closer to me, Fernando stood so, that his back was covering me a little from the german. Protective acting, huh...

- Sad to hear that you are leaving F1, mate. - finally, Nico said, when the doors were closed.

- Nothing lasts forever, right? - Alonso answered.

- Thats true... If love doesn't, what to say about the sport... - Rosberg looked at me and smirked. I don't like him this way.

- Then you never knew what love is. - Spaniard said and looked at me for a second before pressing the 36-floor button.

- Lets continue in my room, not in a bar, is that fine?

  Nico nodded and they got off in a few seconds. My room was on the 37 floor.

-  Noa, - Fernando said, before I moved forward, - Meet me at the paddock in an hour, okay?

I nodded and the doors of the elevator closed.