Azerbaijan GP: Saturday Night

*Fernando's POV*

I didn't go to dinner and stayed in my hotel room, thinking about my current emotional condition. Noa... Why do I think about her too much? Maybe because I can't get her as easy as I could get any other girls? For example, in Belgium I just said that the woman was doing a great job and she gave me her phone numb... Phone number! I didn't ask for her phone number! Only 1 day left...

I took my phone and called Linda. I haven't talk to her since Friday and didn't reply on her messages. To be honest, even now I would rather go and sleep than calling her.

- Finally! I was thinking about buying a ticket and fly to you! Something happened? - she was screaming into my ear.

- No, nothing, I just was very busy and... You know.

- I feel that something is bothering you. Tell me, Nando.

- You know I don't like that nickname, Linda. And its not a phone conversation, will you be in Belgium on my WEC ra...

- No, I have a lot of photoshoots to do, so I am afraid I won't be able to come with you.

- As usual. - I sighed.

- We discussed it, Na... Ghm, Fernando.

- You know its pretty late here so I better go. Goodnight.

- Goodnight, I love you.

I didn't said the same to her, because I may be a womanizer, but I am not a lier. It was 10:46 PM and I felt how my stomach was crying for food. Then I remembered that somewhere near should be a pizza cafe. I didn't take anything to wear, 5 minutes only, I can make it even in t-shirt.

Stepping out of the elevator, I left the hotel and moved... Somewhere? I came to a random street and didn't know where to move further. Great. The weather is pretty cold though...

- Somebody is lost? - I heard from behind. I know that voice.

- Noa?

- Hi. - she smiled. - What are you doing here? In a t-shirt?!

- I was looking for pizza, actually.

She approached me and gave me my jacket.

- You are walking with it everywhere? - I giggled. She nodded and I put it on. Warm... - Thanks, I needed it.

- Lets go. I will show you pizza.

- And what did you do here?

- I just wanted to have a little walk before sleep.

- Alone?

She sighed and smiled again.

- Not now. Lets go.

****

We had a late dinner together and I asked to walk her till the room. She agreed.

- ... and then I said "no", but she insisted! So, yeah, I had to eat that piece of chocolate. - she told me a story.

- You are so funny, you know?

- Yes, I know.

We were standing in front of her door. We had the same floor, but our rooms were pretty far away from each other.

- Thanks for pizza. - she said. I paid it, how could I not? I am a man.

- You are very welcome. I wish we could..

- I am pretty tired. - she didn't let me finish and looked down. - Good night Fernando. You have an important day tomorrow. - she rubbed my shoulder and closed the door. I was still standing.

- I wish we could.