Noa: News

Almost a week passed since Azerbaijan GP. I was waiting for 6 hours of Spa, it was the first time for Fernando, so I was very nervous but excited at the same time.

I jumped on my bed when the phone rang. What time is it? 10:17 PM.

- Celine? Something happened?

- Yes! You happened!

- Excuse me?

- Come. On. Didn't you see the news? Whole F1 Instagram is talking about it. Well, fangirls do.

I had no idea what was she talking about. So I said it out loud. Celine groaned into the phone and asked me to check Instagram out. So I did.

- Oh, my...

"Fernando Alonso, McLaren F1 Team driver, broke up with his girlfriend Linda Morselli".

I called Celine back.

- I told you!

- I have no idea why did he...

She didn't let me finish.

- Come on! Of course you do! Its all because of you!

- No... Its not...

At that time I received iMessage notification but continued conversation with my friend. It should be another advert.

- Girl, you should just admit it, Fernando Alonso has a crush on you!

- Please, have you seen all those models he was dating with? Pretty sure he just found another one, and thats all.

- As you say, but I insist.

- I will note that. Good night, darling.

I came back to my bed and laid down with my phone, scrolling that Instagram and reading some comments.

*was it because if that girl from Baku???
*BUT SHE WAS SO PERFECT WHYYY?!
*i knew he was gay, i mean look at her
* I dont believe in love :'(
* marry me now!!!

Suddenly, I received another message.

- Please, don't ignore me.

Oh shit, this is Fernando.