Wrongly Wrong

***Noa's POV***

I don't know why I accepted Nico's invitation for a meeting. I felt sad, extremely sad and his message was... Nice. I thought that I need someone to talk to right now. At least that's what I told my best friend Elsa during the Skype Call.

- NICE. MY. ASS! - she screamed and I hid my head behind the pillow. - I WILL WRITE TO FERNANDO RIGHT NOW!

- He won't answer!

- DAMN YOU, NOA! I AM NOT LETTING YOU DO THIS! YOU HAVE ME TO TALK TO!

- But I will just meet with Nico and that's all! And duh! STOP SCREAMING, WOMAN!

- I WILL SLAP YOU HARD IN BELGIUM, I SWEAR!

We have never met before, she lives far away from me and finally, in Belgium, we will. And she doesn't know yet, but I got a paddock pass for her! And for sure she will see her man - Lewis Hamilton.

- Nico is here, so I gotta go.

- Fernando will punish you.

- Shut up! Talk to you later!

Taking my coat, I left the room and moved to the elevator. Indeed, was it nice to agree on a meeting at almost 2 AM? Well, I am not Fernando's girlfriend so...

Leaving hotel, I saw Nico on Mercedes car. He opened the front door for me.

- Hello, Noa. - he smiled and approached me, probably wanted to give me a hug, but I gave him a hand.

- Night, Nico. I was surprised by your message. Why?

He sighed.

- Well, I see how much he means to you as a driver. And I saw how passionate you are about him racing. So I thought you probably need someone to talk to right now.

I started to think about Fernando and that I am here, alone with Nico

I started to think about Fernando and that I am here, alone with Nico. He probably won't like it... Maybe I did a mistake.

- Uhm... You know I don't know why I pulled you out of the bed this time... I'm sorry. Better if we both come back to sleep.

Nico took another step towards me and I moved back. Not like Im afraid of him, but we do not need any close distance between us.

- I actually was glad that you accepted my invitation. - he smiled. - If you want we can grab some coffee or go to the 24/7 cafe or...

- No, thank you. I... Probably I will just go to sleep, I still don't feel any happy vibes and sleeping is the best pill at the moment. So...

Suddenly Nico took both of my hands in his and squeezed it. I wasn't expecting anything like this, so I couldn't even move. He stared into my eyes and leaving my right hand, Rosberg moved a piece of my hair behind the ear.

- You need me now. - he started to move his face closer to mine, while I still was figuring out what is happening. Finally, I put a hand on his chest and stopped him from the try to kiss me.

- This is wrong. Wrongly wrong, Mr Rosberg. And not only because of Im here with Fernando...

- He is not your boyfriend. - German was getting angry.

- I am not going to be your lover. - I said coldly. - Or did you forget that you have a wife and 2 daughters?

He took a step back this time, not ready for a reaction like this from me. Inside I was praying that Fernando is not standing near the window right now. I put back the hair on my face and moved around, not saying goodbye to Nico.

While my elevator was taking me up, I was thinking about the situation. Rosberg showed himself not from the best side, I didn't imagine him like this. Plus, my mind was too into Alonso right now, and I didn't want and could not think about anyone else. He needs support, its him who needs someone around, not me.

This time, I turned off my phone, laptop, and TV, covered myself with a blanket and tried to fall asleep.

- Good night, corazon. - I was reversing his words in my mind.

~~~~~~~

Yesss, Rosberg can be like this sometimes🤷🏻‍♀️ saying like I know him so good, lol. ANYWAY, do you know that Elsa is based on a real person? Lewilca babee, you weren't ready for this, were you? ^^