Seeing the darkness

Start from the beginning

"Hello beauty". It said to me. I gasped and jumped back. "Wh-what are you?". I asked scared.

"I am many but I am something". It said. "Yeah, I don't speak asshole, so answer my question properly". I hissed at it and it giggled.

"Sassy, small and dangerous... A perfect combination". It says. "I'm not small, I'm fun size you dick chocker". I said.

"Get away from the Goddess you dark monster!". Kisen yelled and tried to jump in front of me.

"Your the reason Yoongi is trap here, so bye". It snap it's boney fingers and Kisen turned to dust. No. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?!". I barked at it.

"He flew to close to me and besides...". It started to float closer to me and I backed away and bumped into a tree.

"I wanted some alone time with you Goddess". It rubbed it's boney finger on my neck. "St-stop". I said shaking.

"Hmm? And why would I do that? You know that your scent is amazing right? It smells delicious". I tried to move when it tries to sniff my neck but I couldn't. Please...

"If you don't move you ugly ass away from him Yun we are going to throw hands". Yoongi? I whip my head to his voice.

 Yoongi? I whip my head to his voice

"Hey Queen". He showed me that beautiful gummy smile and I cried. "YOONGI!!!". I pushed whatever that thing was and ran to him. He caught me and I cried. "Yoongi I-I missed yo-you so m-much!". I hiccup and he laughs. "Babe, I wasn't gone for that long". He told me. "What are you talking about? You've been missing for three days". I told him.

"What?". He looked so confused. "I've been here for about five hours". He said. It must be different here. It doesn't matter. I kissed my King. He chuckled and he kissed me deeply. "Mmm". It was beautiful.

"Free sex tape nice". It said and I growled at him. "Jimin, meet this dick hole Yun". Yoongi grumbled.

"And I thought we were friends". Yun shook his head. "Umm what is he?". I ask Yoongi. "I don't fucking know". He said and shrugged his shoulder. I don't even care, I'm hungry and I want to go home, but first. "You". I pointed my finger to Yun.

"Yes delicious?". Yun said and Yoongi growled at him. "Bring Kisen back". I ordered.

"What do I get if I do?". He said. I blink at him and for some reason he was on fire. "What the hell?". Yoongi looks at me.

 Yoongi looks at me

"Do it". My Goddess side suddenly came out and Yoongi looks at me not in amazement but with lust. "OK! So stop!". Yun yells and I put him out but my Goddess side was still showing. Yun walks over to the pile of ash that was Kisen, put his hand over it, says some demonic chant and poof, Kisen was back.

 Yun walks over to the pile of ash that was Kisen, put his hand over it, says some demonic chant and poof, Kisen was back

"Your insolence needs to be punished!". Kisen voiced his anger at Yun but he just laughs. "And your going to do what?". Yun's loud laugher echoed around us. But Kisen just looks at him. Kisen beings to glow and moonlight surrounds Yun. Then Yun starts to choke. "Eh? What are you doing Kisen?". I asked. I didn't even hear him cause I hear Yoongi choking as well.

"Yoongi!". I ran over to help. "Yoongi! Breath for me please!". I pledged because he was turning blue.

"They are one Goddess, you have to stop Kisen! Before he kills them both!".