Part 15

Hope you enjoy.

12:00 PM At Night

We finally made it to the shore and they cheered to there hearts content until I hit all of them on the head because it was late at night. "Follow me." I said as I started walking. "Why I mean were free we could do whatever we please." Uno said. "I stopped and said if you want to get caught and go back to that prison be my guest but if you want to stay follow me." They stood there for a while then ran to catch up to me. We finally made it up the mountain to 'The Hideout Cafe' so we could find a place to stay. Everyone fell asleep while I was trying to find a job online. Something caught my eye and it said, 'Looking for great teachers. Help wanted.' Teaching a class wouldn't be so hard, right? I decided to apply even though school already started. I closed my laptop and layed down to fall asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up an hour earlier than the inmates and started to make breakfast. Once it was done everyone was up by then eating what I made. While they were eating I got dressed in a suit and said, "I will be going to teach at a school so do not leave this place you understand." They said yes so I left with my hero costume just in case I had a run in with a villain. I finally made it and when I looked up I saw what I couldn't believe. I was standing in front of U.A. High. I quickly ran inside, went to the bathroom and got changed into my hero costume, now knowing why the principal asked me to bring it. I quickly walked to his office and opened the door. "Pardon me." I said as I closed the door.

"Ah, Kitsune welcome. As you know you are going to teach a class of students with quirks. I would like you to teach Class 1-A if you don't mind, All Might is sometimes caught up in hero business and I would like you to teach that class." Nezu said. "That's no problem Principal Nezu." I responded before walking away to my new class. As I opened the door Aizawa looked at me for a moment before saying, "Oh right I forgot to mention she is going to be your new teacher." Before I could say that I wasn't a girl for the one-hundredth time, a boy with green hair blurted out, "He's Kitsune also know as Gengakki no Kitsune. Even though he looks like a girl he's not, but he mysteriously disappeared on November 2, 2022, and he looks a little different as well." After his rant, everyone burst in whispers like, "I wonder what happened to him?" or "I thought he was a girl." or "Oh I remember him now." "Speaking of where were you all this time?" Aizawa asked. "Before I tell you all can I get your names." I said. There was silence but it broke when they all yelled, "We were in the Sports Festival, how did you not see us!!" "I'll give you the list of names later, now tell us where you were." Aizawa said.

(I know this doesn't sound like him but they were old friends so he wants to know what happened to him.)

"Fine. If you already don't know I am technically a nerd. I like anything that has to do with video games and I assume that you heard about the Nerve gear incident. I also got a job at a prison in the middle of nowhere. Well, that answers your question. Now if you don't mind I am going to sleep." I said turning into a cat and sleeping.

Time Skip to Training Camp

Aizawa and I watched as our students jumped down into the forest to avoid the attack of one of the Pussycats that I didn't bother to learn their name. Aizawa started to get on the bus and asked, "Aren't you coming?" "Na, I think I'm going to walk. I need some exercise anyway." I said walking off. "Suit yourself." He mumbled as he boarded the bus with the two Pussycats and a child. I decided to grab the child before he boarded as well. "Hey what do you think you're doing?!" He screamed as I put him on my shoulders. "We're going for a walk." I stated calmly. He kept throwing a tantrum that reminded me of Katsuki. "Sorry for your loss." I said while staring down at the floor.