Part 9

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Flashback

Tomorrow we will be going to floor 55 to fight the boss. Now I know what you're thinking that 'we just got our weapons and we have no training with them." You will be fine but if you want to be safe then train tonight but don't stay up too long." With that, I left and went home, and got in bed. I was just about to fall asleep when Yume jumped up, in his human form, and hugged me behind. I was thinking I should punch this cocky as- *cough* cat, but I decided to let him stay for the rest of the night. Ever since that night I never had that dream again.

Next Morning ( Ame's POV )

When I woke up I wasn't surprised that Yume was still asleep. When I was about to get up I was automatically pulled back down on the bed again. I looked at Yume and felt like slapping him but I didn't because he was still asleep. I slowly started to get up again but I was pulled back down, not only that I was pulled down, I was in his chest. Now I was pissed, but I decided not to sock him in his stomach so I fell back to sleep.

A few hours later

I woke up and looked at the time. . .CRAP WE'RE LATE!!!  I even said last night don't be late. I started to shake Yume to get him up but he wouldn't budge and on top of that he said "Five more minutes." In a sleepy tone. I was really pissed this time so I didn't hold back and socked him in the stomach. Once he was awake I told him to "Get dressed and make it quick." In an exhausted tone. After Yume got dressed ( and no he was not naked he was wearing pajamas ) we ran out of the house to the teleport plaza, when we arrived we were meet with no one. 

We stood there for a while before we processed it, the stayed up late while training and went to sleep late. Yume started to complain "We ran here, without eating breakfast, thinking we were late but in reality, we were the ones that were early and they were late." "Well if your grip wasn't so tight I might have been able to make breakfast and you would have been able to eat something." I argued. Before Yume could argue back we saw shadows in the distance, it was the brats running full speed ahead.

It seems they woke up late as well. When they got close to us and stopped we heard their conversation "Darn it we weren't able to eat breakfast thanks to this idiot." Naruto said. "Me, it was this idiots fault that we weren't able to eat breakfast because you slept in." Sasuke said. "Will you two shut uupp." Sakura yelled while slamming Sasuke and Naruto's heads together. I was relieved that I got some peace and quiet. But that didn't last long and we saw Smile on top of Black while Snake and Joker were running behind.

 When they arrived no one complained except "I'm hungry, says Oscar." Snake said referring to his snake. "Now that you mentioned it I think everyone is hungry." I said. "Since we have to go get the sea animals we might as well eat there." With that everyone started running to Haru's house. Some people started to jump out of the way from all the rocks we were kicking up.

At Haru's House

When we arrived Yume and Naruto busted down the door. When everyone was inside they went to the dining room. I went upstairs and went to see if the Sea Creatures were still sleeping. Before I could even step one foot upstairs I heard racket.  At first I thought it was everyone downstairs scrounging for food but in reality, it was coming from upstairs. I crept up slowly expecting to see or hear anything. When I went to the closest door there was, which was the bathroom, I found Haru and Rin sleeping in the tub, with water in it, while Ikuya was sleeping on the floor.

I only saw the three of them but I didn't know were Makoto was so I went to there room and I saw Makoto sleeping normally on a futon. I sighed and went to make breakfast for everyone. I decided to make Teriyaki Salmon and Omurice (Omelette Rice.) After that was done I gave it to everyone and went to wake up the Sea Creatures. I went to wake up Makoto first so he can help me wake up everyone before Yume eats all the food down there. After I woke up Makoto and told him the situation, we woke up Ikuya first so we could take a picture of all of us with Rin and Haru sleeping on top of each other.