Part 13

I hope you enjoy this chapter. P.S. There may be slight cursing.

Warning: Cursing

As you were walking through the school gates you could feel the stares from all directions as you walked in. You just ignored them and kept on walking to your classes. After your classes were over you got up but before you could go anywhere you heard a voice. "Look what we have here, it looks like the little bitc* has come back from two years of sleeping." Said Aimi's boyfriend. "It seems you didn't graduate the past two years." I snapped back. "That's it your coming with me." And with that, we went to the same room I used to go with the bully's, but before they could hit me I flipped Aimi's boyfriend over and stabbed him in the leg with a pencil. He cried in pain as the rest of the extras ran away. I walked over to him and I remembered a poem I wrote a long time ago.

My Murder

The night air and a faint smell of cigarettes filled my senses,

I was walking forward when I felt a sharp pain in my back,

I looked down and saw dark pools of crimson blood at my feet,

I collapsed, my eyes darted around frantically trying to find help,

I could hear footsteps and a car skidding away,

I felt this weird, metallic liquid in my mouth and I could still feel the pain in my side,

'Is this the end?' I thought starting to remember the happy times I had,

I started to hear this loud buzzing in my ears,

Everything started to fade right before me like one of those faded pictures you find in an attic,

'No one was going to save me' I thought as

I slowly let the darkness consume me.

I did my signature smirk, grabbed him by the leg, dropped him off in the nurse's office then walked to the principal's office before the extras told him anything. After I told him everything walked out of the office, without my feminine disguise and walked around the school. I heard a lot of people talking, what I assume to be me, and how cute I am which I don't think is true and they were also asking this other question, 'who is he' or 'I think I'm going to talk to him.' I'll let you guess who said that yourself. The irony, isn't it, once your cute everyone loves you, but if you are just a nobody, no one cares about you.

"You should have never been born' I thought as I remember the scar that said that on my back.

I stopped where I stood to look around and what I saw was saddening. I immediately walked over there, and you are probably wondering what it was that was so saddening, it was a guy, about my height, protecting a snake in his arms as three guys were kicking him. I walked and slugged all the guys in the stomach, first off because I wanted to and second off I was not going to be in school anymore because I already got my college degree for business, teaching, a guarding important things, and a pro hero, my hero name is Gengakki no Kitsune (Means Fox of the String Instrument in Japanese), even though I'm still in high school. Anyways after the three guys left I helped the guy up and took the snake in his hand and let it do as it, please. "Are you okay, by the way, the name's Ame nice to meet you." I said I was done calling myself Yuki, besides, that's my cats' nickname. "Nice to meet you my name is Shi. Do you know a good place to commit suicide?" Shi asked (Pic above). "Shi as in kanji it means death, and I do in fact know where you can commit suicide." I said while I sweatdropped. "Yes, my name does, in fact, mean death and I can't die just yet I need to pay my respects for you saving me."

"Okay if you want but I don't need help at the moment, here's my number so I can call you when I need help okay?" I said while handing Shi my number. "Okay see you later." And with that, he left me with the snake. I walked out of the gates and I went to my house, but instead of opening the door I went through the window and got changed into my hero costume. After I changed I  grabbed all my stuff even Yuki and my violin case. I went to Kirito's house and dropped my stuff off in his room since no one was there and started walking to the mountain where my old job was. When I got there I wasn't surprised that it was out of business, I mean who would ever want to hike up a mountain to eat some food that you could find at any old restaurant. I went over to the padlock and unlocked it. I went inside, it smelled musty but I continued looking around, I used my quirk to wash off all the dirt in the place and walked away to get paint. I was surprised to see a sign that said 'for sale.'

I called the number and asked how much was it and it was 1,131,950 yen ($10,000). I didn't have that much money, I mean I'm sleeping in someone else's house. I hung up the phone and started to find a job. I somehow ended up in an alleyway and I saw a sign that said 'help wanted' so I took the offer, called them and got the job. It turns out it was somewhere else so I told Kirito, Sugu, Shi, Roy, and Kaze that I was going somewhere and left with my stuff including Yuki, Hebi, clothes and my violin case, I named the snake Hebi. The person who I talked to, I think it was Seitarou, said I needed to get on a ship that no one takes, and I'll tell you it took me 2 hours just to find it. Once I got on it only took the ship a half an hour to get to a prison. It was one heck of a prison that's for sure. I got off the ship and to my surprise I saw, what seems to be 4 inmates, and a guard trying to prevent them from escaping.

Author-chan: I hope you enjoyed and I don't have any special guests today so I will cut right to the chase, thanks for reading and please comment, vote and/or follow and have a great week.

-  >^.^<