Part 1

Edited on: September 4, 2018

Warning!!!:

There will be cussing in this chapter and probably only this chapter

Please enjoy this book. I don't own any of these characters. I only own one maybe even two or three, which is the main character and others you will figure out later on. Again please enjoy

Intro

Name: Shi no Ame

The name that mom wants you to use: Shi no Yuki

Age: 16

Gender: Will tell you in this chapter 😜 sorry

Likes: Jackets, video games and cat (P.S. Ame is a Beta Tester if you didn't read the beginning)

Dislikes: Mom, Dad, and girly stuff

Current Year: 2022

Ame's House (Ame's POV)

Beep Beep Bee-

"Today's another useless day." I said as I got up to get dressed. I wore the usual (The picture above.) I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Of course, my mom was already at work so I just ate toast and fed Yukimizu ( My cat .) I walked out the door and walked to school. The class was noisy and annoying, as usual. I was tired of my normal life wake up, eat, school, lunch, homework, dealing with mom and sleep. (And no I did not forget the eating part for dinner)

I just wish that I was never born or at least born as a girl. Yes, I'm a guy that looks so much like a girl (Pic above) because my mom makes me. If I say anything about being a boy or wanting to be one then my mom would beat me. Now you're probably wondering where my son of a- *ahem* father is. When I was young my father left my mother along with me.

He texts me and sends me cards once and a while but I don't ever read them. He left me what else am I supposed to do in this messed up life. But at least there is one person who understands me, of course, she doesn't know my secret. And today was the release of the new game SAO and I was going to play together with her. Of course, I had to go to my job, The Hideout Cafe. I started packing my stuff, but before I could get up three girls came over to my desk.

"Hey bitc* here's our homework. You better do it this time or else." The one that just talked right now is Aimi and the two others are Aiko and Akia, their twins. "Why the hell should I help you." After I said that I got up and walked out of the door with my stuff. Leaving Aimi, the twins and their homework behind. Before I could get to the front door Aimi's boyfriend came and pushed me into a storage room.

"I heard that you talked back to my girlfriend, no one talks back to my girlfriend." All of a sudden the sliding door we entered opened and in came the twins boyfriends and the girls. Aimi's boyfriend pushed me to the ground and the boy started kicking me. This lasted for about 5 minutes but it felt like an eternity. I grabbed my stuff, fixed my uniform and walked out of the storage room. 

I walked to 'The Hideout', I went inside and got dressed into a female waiter outfit and walked into the kitchen to help. I grabbed a notepad and walked outside. This is not all I do, I sometimes cook, clean or serve. "Hello my name is Yuki and I'm your waiter for today, what would you like to drink?" I asked with a sweet smile. "I would like an Unsweetened iced tea." The teenage man said. "I would like a Bubblegum Cream Slush please." The young female said with a smile. "Okay, I will bring that to you." I said while walking away.

A minute has passed and I was just about to give my table there drink but before I could I was called by the boss to be the chef for today. I went to the stove and I cooked some simple dishes. After my shift was done I went home and started my homework. After a few minutes, I put my homework away and went to get my nerve gear and started the game. "Link Start!" I said out loud. I opened my eyes and there I was in another world.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was crappy and short but I hope you enjoyed. Anyways please comment, vote or follow and have a good week.

-  >^.^<