Part 6

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I hope you guys had a great Halloween.

Flashback

My father left when I was 8 because he was tired of dealing with my mother. And I don't like to admit to this but even though I am a world from my mother I still have nightmares that she kills my brothers right in front of me. Then she would go after Asuna and my other friends in the virtual world. I slowly opened my eyes to see that they were staring at me "What you looking at." I said. 'Nothing they were just asking if they can join the guild." Makoto said. "Sure why not." I said while getting up and sending them and guild request. "Training starts tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning and if your late you stay late" and with that, I left with Yume.

Time Skip to Next Day In The Afternoon

I went to the plaza where we were supposed to meet but only Ikuya, Rin, Haru, and Makoto were there. The brats were nowhere to be seen, if they don't show up in the next five minutes then we will start without them. After five minutes have passed I got annoyed and said: "Okay let's head to the field were leaving them." "Can't we wait a little longer for them?" Makoto said. "No, they can catch up with us later, and besides I did say if you're late they will stay longer to make up for the time they missed." I answered and continued walking.

Makoto kept quiet and continued walking with everyone else. All of a sudden we heard "PUT ME DOWN NOW BASTARD." I could automatically figure out who was yelling, it was one of those brats. "Hey put Sasuke and Naruto down now!" My bad, I guess they're all there. Man, this is going to be a pain. I turned around and started walking to the brats and to see who the culprit was. It was a guy with a butler suit on with a little kid, a guy with scales and snakes and a guy with a top hat and orange hair.

I drew my swords and struck the guy in a suit and freed the brats. He looked at me for a moment and said: "You seem like a strong one even for a girl." That was it I lost my nerve but before I could kill him the guy with scales said: "She is not a girl she's a guy, says Emily." This guy seems okay he seems to know that I'm a guy I should get to know him better.

"Thank you for justifying that. I am truly grateful." I said thankfully. He looked shocked that I even noticed him at all, I gave him a small smile and continued talking. "By the way what were you doing to my guildmates?" "Oh, sorry but the yellow-haired kid tried to pick a fight with us so I took safety measures and restrained him." The guy in a suit said with a smirk. "But then the other boy ran up to us and started to attack as well so Black stopped it before they could hurt anyone." The guy with orange hair said. This would have been a lot easier if I just looked above their head to see their names. "Black, Smile, Snake, and Joker. Nice names you got there."

They all stared at me in shock "How did you know our names are you a spy." Says Smile. "No I am no spy and that's no way to be talking to your elders. If you look right above my head then you will see my name." I said. Before they could respond I turned around to face the brats. "Now for your punishment for being late and trying to start a fight, what to do, what to do. So many options in so little time." The brats started to shake in fear of what I would do to them but before they could retort I had to say something first.

"I am very sorry for my bra- I mean guild members behavior but we have to go now to train and start there punishment but before we go you are welcome to come and punish them after we're done training but please do not hurt the for boys over there they were on time. Well, let's go." With that, we left with Snake, Joker, Black, Smile and the rest of the guildmates trudged behind in fear of what's going to happen next.

At The Training Ground (Field)

"Okay, I want you all of you to run all around this field 3 times. I don't care how slow you are but just run or jog no walking or talking breaks." I said to all of them. "When are we going to fight something?" Naruto said whinging. I walked over to him and grabbed his head with my hand and said "First when you stop getting in trouble. Second, when you get a weapon. Third, when you work as a team. Forth when you get enough experience and Fifth when I tell you to!!" I pushed Naruto to the starting line and yelled go and they started to run.

"Don't you think that was a little too harsh?" Joker asked. "No, I don't. In this world, in order to survive, you must fight. In order to fight, you must be strong. If you are weak you will die for no reason and that's why I'm so hard on them." I said as I walked over to sit in a chair that Black brought out of nowhere. We started to talk about things like the real world but we stopped when Smile said we should stop " Must I say it again please speak politely to your elders." I said angrily. "Miss I forgot to tell you but he is royalty." Said, Black.

That made me smirk and say "First, I'm a guy remember, Second, We don't have royalty in Japan and if we did then I wouldn't care because they're still human and Third, I thought you said not to bring up real-world problems so technically you're not royalty here." Smile and Black just stared at me speechless while Snake was clapping with a straight face and Joker was laughing his head off. A few minutes later I became familiar with Snake and we became good friends, after that they finally returned and they were exhausted so I gave them some water. " Still haven't forgotten about the punishment, Sakura you are a victim in this mess so you are safe but next time this happens again all of you will be punished and by all I mean all." They all shivered at the thought.

"By the way, I have decided nicknames for all of you, so it will be easier. Ikuya, Haru, Rin, and Makoto you are going to be called the sea creatures, and Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are going to be called the clowns." I turned to Snake, Joker, Black, and Smile and said: "You can start torturing them if you want." Before I could turn around Smile said: "We've been thinking but would you mind if we join, your guild that is." I just stood there and started to laugh and said: "The guild is not official I don't even know what to name it yet." They all just stood there dumbfounded, with a sweet drop as well, and said: "Why don't we try to figure it out now." Smile said.

I never noticed it before but Black was staring at Yume for some odd reason. (Sorry I forgot to say Yume was there the whole entire time) I picked Yume off my shoulder and gave it so Black could hold him. Black started to squeeze his paws and play with his tail and all of a sudden Yume turned into a human!!! I was surprised that he was a human but I know he was an AI not a real person still I was shocked.

 Black started to squeeze his paws and play with his tail and all of a sudden Yume turned into a human!!! I was surprised that he was a human but I know he was an AI not a real person still I was shocked

Thank you ThePerfectBlur for this picture in your book many thanks. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter it was very hard. Please comment, vote and/or follow and have a great week.

-  >^.^<