Lunatic with a Bit of Heart- Fillie AU~ Part 2

Hey.... I made another part.

WARNING: this chapter contains mentions of murder, torture, swearing (I think) and psychotic behaviors.

** too lazy to edit anymore.

SCHNAPP

Noah's eyes glisten over the papers, shining with excitement. He had been given another large red 100 upon his maths quiz. He pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose, a prideful smile upon his face.

He turns to his left to ask Millie what she got. Her eyes are blank, matching the expression on her face. A large red 50 is hastily scribbled upon her quiz.

"Hey, Mills." He whispers, leaning closer to her. She perks up lightly, and turns to look at him, her expression curious.

"You'll do better next time." He softly smiles at her, who returns the gesture half heartedly.

"Hopefully," She forces a laugh. "It's just that... other stuff has been on my mind, you know?" He nods, offering her one last smile before turning back to his desk.

You could say Noah Schnapp was a nerd. It wasn't wrong. He stayed in on Friday nights to read his textbooks, he asked for extra assignments, he finished homework for the next week as well as the current week, and he even has a medal for his above-and-beyond work.

But unlike his open personality in school; he was a shell outside of school. A freak.

He found himself researching ways to torture people, and how to cause pain without trace of the person who did so. He was a genius of course, so he didn't worry about being caught.

He didn't kill people however; just caused enough pain that some even took their own lives.

But now there was a competing lunatic. With a killer and a torturer running around in Hawkins; security was doubling. The FBI was rumored to be beginning their case; citizens were angry at the fact that it took so long, but grateful nonetheless.

Of course, Noah had some remorse within him. He had felt pain, starting from his younger ages. His parents were abusive, so much to the point where he could only wear sweaters and jeans.

But that didn't stop him from torturing them; locking them away. He couldn't risk his freedom and innocent-boy-reputation.

He locked his victims in different places: storage closets, bathrooms, basements, etc. He was throughly enjoying the people's reactions to finding dead bodies, or locked up people in the supposedly safe places in Hawkins.

So he had respect for the killer. Whoever they were, they were risking much more than him. 011, as they called themselves, had the guts to leave notes by each crime scene. Handwritten notes.

He couldn't figure out if 011 was a genius or an idiot.

The bell rings, signaling the dismissal from Hawkins High. He quickly gets up, packing his supplies away. He was about to go check on his next victim, who was currently locked in his basement, Caleb McLaughlin.

He always had reasoning behind his tortures, of course. He wasn't a monster. Well, not completely, that is.

Caleb teased Noah, calling him a freak and a nerd. While most people wouldn't truly mind it all that much, Noah was filled with deep hatred and a need to hurt them.