Lunatic with a Bit of Heart- Fillie AU~ Part 2

Start from the beginning

He swings his backpack over his left shoulder, and walks briskly out of the maths class. He shoves his hands in his black hoodie pocket, his mind elsewhere.

Before he knows it; he's reached his house. He shoves his key in the lock, and pushes the door open. He closes the door behind him, and walks quietly to the basement. His parents weren't usually home; not until night time at least, but he couldn't take any chances.

He knew how bad the beatings could get.

He opens the door to the basement, and walks quietly down the carpeted stairs. He smirks when his green eyes fall upon Caleb.

He grabs a knife from the table, and approaches Caleb, ignoring his screams that were currently muffled by the rag.

🖤
🖤
🖤
WOLFHARD

Finn walks down the crowded street of Hawkins; one of the few streets with people. His eyes traced over the city, watching as the sun began to set. His beanie was placed gently upon his head, while his jacket supplied him with warmth elsewhere.

His headphones currently occupied his ears, as he hums along quietly to the song, I'll Be Watching You.

Finn always listened to music when he felt the need to relax. After school, studying for tests, and even just when he was alone. He was a sucker for old songs.

His body jolts slightly when he hears a loud bang coming from one of the alleyways. He furrows his dark brown eyebrows; taking his earbuds out. He looks left and right, before curiously approaching the alley.

"Hello?" He calls nervously, his voice shaking lightly. He hears a voice softly swear, and he gulps.

"Who's there?" He calls again, trying to hide his fear.

A small figure appears from behind the wall, and he relaxes when he sees its only Millie. "Oh, it's just you." He smiles crookedly at her; to which she returns the gesture with a softer smile.

She approaches him slowly, and he furrows his eyebrows once more. A sliver of metal flashes, and his eyes widen. A small knife was stashed in her pocket, only a small bit of the tip was visible.

A small gasp leaves his mouth, and she lunges at him, covering his mouth. He breathes shakily, squirming under her grip. She was stronger than she appeared, or maybe he felt weaker with fear.

She pulls the knife from her pocket, and hovers it only a mere inch from his chest. He freezes; trying to stay still as to avoid moving into the knife's sharp tip.

She stares at him, closely analyzing each of his features, from his freckles to his small bits of light brown hidden in his darker brown eyes.

"My whole purpose of being here is to stab you... but you're really cute."

He only purses his lips, lightly shaking under her psychotic yet somewhat normal gaze.

She sighs, and shoves her knife back into her pocket, before releasing her hand from his mouth.

He lets out a sigh of relief, but it's cut off when she grabs his arm, pulling him out of the alleyway.