chapter twenty nine - unedited

ابدأ من البداية

Suppose I would miss those talks when the poison she was drinking started working.

For the past week, my mother's health had been deteriorating rapidly.

She was dying and the doctors had no idea why.

I knew why, I was the one slipping her the poison.

My efforts for the revolution would be rewarded. The boys will all survive.

There were three quick knocks, making my mother jump in her seat.

That was probably because of the poison, I had read that the side effects were quite nasty.

"Come in." My mother announced in her usual ice-cold tone, quickly arranging herself to look more professional. Not that she hadn't before.

In came Tzuyu, dressed in her usual black dress attire. She was also still sporting her rigid facial expression, always nervous in the presence of me and my mother.

As soon as the victor saw me, she froze in her spot. She had not been expecting me.

That can only mean that she was planning to...

Sehun Hyung, I'm sorry but I think your girlfriend is going to have to go.

I immediately sprung up from my seat, letting a bright grin take over my features.

"Just the person I was looking for, come on. It's time for us to have our talk." I said loudly. I couldn't let Tzuyu be alone with my mother.

It would spell out disaster and I couldn't have that.

"Yes, I think that would be better. Come and talk to me later Tzuyu, I'm not feeling my best at the moment." My mother grumbled, shakily getting out of the chair and moving towards the bedroom. Tsk. What about saying goodbye?

And what a drama queen, she still had about one and a half weeks to live.

Tzuyu looked like she wanted to protest, but of course, she couldn't with my mother.

"I..." She trailed off and I raised my eyebrow, expecting her to continue.

"Am in big trouble?" I supplied for her and grinned when she gulped in fear.

Bingo.

I walked towards her, hooking an arm around her shoulders and gently moving her towards the exit of the president's private area.

"Let Go of me right now, you capital brat!" She shouted, but I ignored her.

She was too smart to try and fight against me, I was the president's son after all.

When BamBam Hyung rounded the corner, eating his weird choice of food.

Bambam was someone who could easily be described with the word weird. There wasn't much more to it.

I shoved Tzuyu into his arms, making her land in his food, causing him to gasp, me to laugh, and her to cringe in disgust.

"Make sure to get rid of her, she's close to destroying everything," I told him with as little emotion as possible.

Before either one of them could react in any way, I walked down the hallway, determined to get away from them.

But in the end, I stopped. "Don't kill her though."

Bambam Hyung understood what I wanted, heck everyone who was in on our plan would have.

We weren't as bad as the capital, while we did kill people when absolutely necessary, our goal was to save.

Not to kill and not to be corrupt.

Now it was going my job to deal with an angry or rather furious Sehun. Maybe Kai as well, but I never was sure with him.

"First let's check up on the tributes..." I mumbled to myself.

I didn't want to be like this, but circumstances had forced me to adapt.