act one

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games

The rain was pouring down on them, but they didn't care. They insisted on keeping on walking, knowing that if they managed to reach their destination, everything would be easier.

They just had to make it through the horrible rain. The cold was biting and since not all of them had enough money for proper attire, all seven of them were forced to huddle close together.

"Hyung! Didn't it occur to you to maybe, I don't know, take blankets from the Capital?!" A whiny voice suddenly asked, breaking the silence between them.

The rain had made it possible for them not to talk without it being awkward, but now...

"I didn't exactly have a lot of time to pack!" Was the hissed reply from the tallest.

"Shut up, will you? We're almost there," said a cold voice and there was a sense of finality in his tone that everyone immediately detected.

"That is if it even exists," muttered the shortest of the group, running a hand through his soaking black hair as he did so.

"Shut up, Jimin!"

The seven of them continued hiking up the hill, the youngest amongst them clinging to the second youngest.

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked carefully, his eyes blank.

They didn't really know each other well yet, but all of them knew that there was going to be a strong between the seven of them.

It's not like they really had a choice, they were either going to live together or, they were going to die together.

"I'm fine, I just hope Jin Hyung knows where he's going," Jungkook mumbled back quietly. But even in the rain, Seokjin, the eldest, was able to hear every word.

"I know everything, thank you very much!"

"Shut up." Min Yoongi, the cold voice, said again. No one listened to him, which was a huge mistake.