"Oh okay. Dre know you here?" I asked. She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes, " I broke up with him this morning. He been fucking with some broad, and the bitch hit me with a positive pregnancy test and paper work. Fuck him." She said, before getting up walking in the kitchen.

I began to feel bad because I've been so caught up in work and my problems I haven't even checked on my best friend. She's been going through shit and I haven't been there for her like I should be.

"I'm sorry bestfriend, why you didn't call me?"

"It's cool. I'll be good. Just another lesson learned dealing with a fuckboy." She said, shaking her head.

"Get them Woods out my purse and roll some weed up. Its on the vanity in my room."

"I was just about to ask you if you had some woods or was I going to have to go to the store." She laughed walking in my room.

I connected my Bluetooth to the speaker and turned the volume up. "For Everybody" by Kash Doll blasted through the speakers. Nigga really got my bestfriend fucked up. Period.

"Hmm should I do steak and shrimp baked potatoes tonight?" I said to myself, while taking the meat out the freezer to unthaw. I poured two cups of Hennessy and Red Bull for me and my bestfriend, then joined her on the couch.

"Have you talked to ya boo?" Shanice asked, taking a sip from her cup

I looked up from my phone, "He's not my boo. We're just friends, I just noticed he commented on my picture I just posted but I don't follow him. I probably hit his explorer." I took a hit from the blunt.
"Girl, friend my ass. Niggas ain't got a number nor conversation from you in years. Fuck outta here. You putting eyes and lurking. Look at you." I rolled my eyes and she just started laughing. "He's my friend, and that's how it's gonna stay. You talking about me, who the hell is rocc all under ya pictures?" I asked her. "This dude I met at the club who's just a friend. We usually talk all day but he on some other shit today. I ain't sweating him though. " she told me, "Talking all day? He ain't no damn friend. Don't say nothing to me about Don again we don't even talk all day." I started laughing. She flicked me off and passed the wood. "You went on a lunch date. I haven't been on a date yet sis. He's not your friend either." I shook my head, "We don't talk all day, and it wasn't a date . We just sat and ate some good food." I told her, "Until I know for sure wassup with him he will remain in the friend zone." I said.
"What you mean? He got a girl?" She asked me.
"He say he don't, but it's not even that. At lunch the other day somebody kept calling him. He ignored it at first, and finally answered it after I told him he didn't have to ignore his calls. When he answered he said something like Jay was supposed to do it hours ago. I didn't pay that part no mind until we got in the car to leave , and somebody else called him. He told them to find Jeremy and handle it because mistakes cost him money."
Shanice just looked at me, "Wait what? You think it's your ex boyfriend Jeremy?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I just hope it's not." I said. "Sound like he work for Don. Taking orders..fuckin middle man." We both laughed,
"If he is working for him he's bad for business, and if Don know he's my ex and he came for me, then they both get touched. I'm not phased by these niggas at all. I am interested in knowing what's going on though." I took a sip of my drink. "How the hell he know to come to you if it is your ex. You think he on some bullshit? Cause I can get it handled right now. He weird ass hell I ain't feelin none of that." She said grabbing her phone . "Nah, I'm going to let it play out a little longer. I shot him and he didn't do shit about it. He a pussy if he sending Don to do his dirty work." I said before inhaling the weed. "I don't think he would have said his name in front of you if they was plotting on you though. He probably don't know he's your ex. That is crazy though." Shanice said.

She has a point but I don't put shit past nobody. I don't trust a soul. "It could be any Jeremy in the city. Just let me know if you need me, because I don't mind coming out of retirement." I laughed, "He'll tell me anything I want to know, I just have to find a way to bring it up without making it look like I was being nosey. I'll talk to him soon. Sooner than later..I would hope he not working with the enemy."

HER EX-BOYFRIEND DIDNT RETALIATE AFTER HE GOT SHOT 🤔❓

SENDING DON TO DO HIS DIRTY WORK
🤔❓

IS DON WORKING WITH THE SAME JEREMY LANI DEALT WITH 🤔❓

VOTE & COMMENT 💪🏾‼️