"This dark world does not deserve you, you know that right?". He whispers. "This world needs a new light since the old Goddess left it alone, I'm here to give this world back its light even if it's just a little bit". I say watching my friends play. "They also need me and I can't let anything happen to them, not anymore".

"I am proud that we have a Goddess that puts this world first... You will get the powers of the Goddess I know it and you will know what you hold as well my Goddess". Kisen tells me in a whisper. "What I hold?". I give him a confused look.

"Yes, you was not chosen as the Goddess for no reason, you have the will, power and strength more then you know and you will found out soon my Goddess". Kisen gives me a beautiful smile which I returned.

We played for a while, until Kisen says something. "Do any of you have any questions?". Kisen asked. Jungkook spoke first. "How can I turn or use the power of that dark Angel?". Jungkook asked. "He will let you know...". Kisen stops and giggles.

"You have to mate first, everyone's power gets stronger when they do it". Jungkook was quick to covers his ears. "Forget I asked!". He shouted.

'My turn! My turn!'. Xia flies over and sits on my shoulder. Kisen chuckles. "Yes little fairy". Kisen says. 'Is there a way I can be in my pretty form without using most of my fairy magic?". She asks and plays with her hair. "I can do that now, if you want". Kisen tells her. 'YES PLEASE!'. She jumps. "Hold still fairy". Kisen said and she listens. He snap his fingers.

 He snap his fingers

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Done". Kisen smiles at Xia's true fairy form. "Wow". Jungkook and I say in amazement. 'I know! I'm super pretty! Thank so super much!'. Xia says with tears in her eyes. "Of course fairy, just take care of Nomuis for me, he is my favorite". He laughs.

"Do I really have what it takes to become a great Goddess?". My question stuns them all and they turn to look at me. "Yes you do and I'm not going to repeat myself, you will found yourself and the powers you have in you, I promise you that". Kisen's strong voice hit me hard.

I have to be the best Goddess, not only for my friends but for this world. And I'll make sure of that. "Now may I ask you a question Goddess?". He said. "Of course". I smile.

"What is Yoongi?".