Prologue

First of all let me make an announcement, this story although its a part of my imagination, my greatest influence is from the story CALLA and LEANNE so get ready because for the first 4,5 chapter you will find a similarity because i love so goddamn much about the first 2,3 chapter of CALLA and LEANNE but eventually thé plot will start going on a different route,thats because I have my own way of imagination, I just love @harui and her wonderful work thank you for your inspiration.....
Harui work are
CALLA
PICK THE SECOND MALE LEAD
RUYI
REBIRTH OF FA WEI LAN
SUYI
read her work you won't regret it !!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 00

Standing on the highest peak of her ex fiancee company , Blue couldn't hold back any longer so she cry, she cry as loud as she could, she cry as much as she could, all the emotion that she wanted to let out have been bubbling on her throat for too long that it seem to choke her.

She mumble 'If only' again and again.

Yes 'if only', If only she has her self worth, if only she could stop herself from loving him, if only she could be able to see her family true colour, her so call friend true colour, if only she could understand the evil of the world sooner.

She might not be cheated!, abandoned! , cascarded!

She might save herself from making a fool out of herself .....'if only'.

But now it was all too late, the damage have been done and there is nothing she could do to repair it.

All her life , she lived to pleased her so called family, friend, and her beloved fiancee.

Oh! how naive and innocent she was, believing all their sweet and encouraging word. Now she know how dangerous their sweet word are as they speak a word of Bethlehem while their heart is a heart of Caesar.

Now she could understand everything.

How she has been used!,

How she has been used for their stepping stone!

But what's the point of knowing now, all the damage had been done and their is no way out of her devastating life.

Now being a 35 years old her life have been ransacked.

With the last tears falling out from her eyes she fall, all she could think was 'Is this how my life going to end?!'.  It was a Question as well as a statement.

The last thing she mumble before she hit the road and the end of her miserable life was 'If only'.

Then, She suddenly wake up.

..............................

L(*OεV*)E

Stick with me till the end