The seven brothers were fanned out in a circle, with Ice standing in front of Thorn and Solar, who were holding each other, Thunderstorm shielding Blaze, and Cyclone lying on Quake. Can't blame the guy, he just saved Mama Tanah's life.

Quake massaged the back of his head. "Cyclone... you okay?"

Cyclone groaned and flopped off his brother. "I'm fine. I'm fine..."

"We're not going to be if we don't know what's going on." Ice hoisted his bow, the arrow aiming at the projectile. "What did Boboiboy say about it?"

Quake turned back to the screen. The call was still ongoing, but with the commotion and static going on in their side and on the other's, it was nearly impossible to hear what each other was saying.

"Hello?" Quake repeated. "There's been an explosion – I think I'm losing connection–"

Static. "No, you aren't." More static.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

A cold hand slowly removed the phone from Quake's hand. Thorn shrieked as Solar held him tighter. Quake readied his fists as the stranger terminated the call in front of them.

The stranger held another phone on call in his other hand. As soon as he ended the conversation, the other phone's call also shut off.

It took Quake around five seconds to realize what's going on.

"You could have just said you're here!" Quake blubbered. "That explosion was you?"

Boboiboy laughed. "You should have seen your faces!"

Quake rolled his eyes. "So do you know what's going o-"

An arrow made its way towards Boboiboy. He dodged by leaning back slightly, but it surprised Quake and Cyclone.

Quake turned to Ice, who had already reloaded an arrow. "What are you doing!"

Thunderstorm stepped forward. "Quake, that's not Boboiboy."

"What? What are you saying?" Quake turned back. "Are you crazy?"

Thunderstorm's expression darkened. "Cyclone. Get rid of this smoke."

Cyclone nodded. He hopped on his blue hoverboard and soared in the air, wary of any new surprise bombs. With a sharp turn in the air, he summoned a huge gust of wind to clear the smoke.

Ice held his ground and made sure Thorn and Solar wasn't swept away. Blaze held onto Thunderstorm.

The oldest of the triplets coughed. Some of the dust entered his respiratory system.

When the smoke cleared, Quake could see clearly who was standing before him. He backed off in shock. It is Boboiboy, his older brother, but he wasn't. He had white hair and red eyes. The cap wasn't on his head.

Still, the smile on his face was still the same. But even so, the smile was stretched a bit too forced. His eyes didn't radiate warmth.

"Ah, guess you exposed me," Boboiboy joked.

With blinding speed, his fist connected with Quake's abdomen. It wasn't as strong as it was expected to be, but it was enough to catch him off guard. Quake was still overwhelmed, and he was out of his game today. No one lets him finish a sentence. That's just sad.

Despite Quake's raw strength, it couldn't match agility far greater than his. Boboiboy had managed to bring him in a position that rendered him unable to fight back.

"Hey! Get off of him!" Cyclone shouted. He charged in from the air, but Boboiboy acted quicker. His watch connected with Quake's, and a surging pain erupted in Quake's veins.