39. Feel It

A/N: Hello All! For those of you who celebrate thanksgivingo, hopefully you had a great one, or at the very least had some black Friday shopping fun, and for everyone who don't celebrate, hopefully you had a great week. I just got back from a little, but much needed, vacation hence why you didn't hear too much from me but hopefully this chapter will make up for the loss time....  Also, I want to take a moment to thank my regular readers who take the time to vote and comment . Its such a great feeling hearing honest feedback and knowing that I'm not just writing for a blank audience. It sometimes can be a bit frustrating and disheartening to see how many people are reading but not voting or commenting, but I can say that my regular folks always make up for it with their kind words, feelings and overall opinions. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter. It's been in the making for some time and I really wanted to do justice to it.  OPFF xx

*NSFW warning *

............................................................................................................................

The rest of the week flew past, the acoustic set having passed and not much else on the agenda for the next month or so beyond more rehearsals.

It was Friday and Zac was throwing another one of his infamous parties, just for shits and giggles, according to him.

Hayley and I took an uber to his house, neither one of us particularly wanting to be the designated driver for the night and really just needing a break from everything that'd happened.

We were sitting on the couch, my arm draped around Hayley's shoulders as we both casually sipped on a few drinks.

The guys were joking about something that I hadn't been paying attention to, progressively getting louder as the drinks poured left and right but I didn't mind. I felt safe and comfortable with them, after all they were my friends.

"Alex" Hayley said suddenly, looking at me.

"hmm?" I asked looking at her, instantly smiling.

"I just realized we've never actually enjoyed being able to be drunk together" Hayley said suddenly as I began laughing.

"What? Is this a relationship initiation we missed or something?" I asked with a chuckle as she shrugged, happily snuggled into my side still.

"No. Just. Chad didn't drink... I've just never been able to drink without feeling guilty about it for not being completely straight edge" She said solemnly, in her thoughts.

Before I even could process it I was nodding my head.

"Okay" I agreed as she looked at me surprised.

"Really? I mean we don't have to. I just was thinking aloud. I'm a little tipsy, sorry" She said blushing, suddenly self-conscious.

"There's nothing to apologize for. Why not? Tomorrow's Saturday. We can have a lazy day and recover. I haven't had a good drink in a while anyways" I provided, taking a long sip to emphasize my point.

She smiled at me, one of those heart stopping smiles and took another drink from her own cup.

Within the next two hours nearly everyone was properly sloshed, if not ridiculously tipsy.

Music was playing from someone's phone, though we couldn't seem to figure out who's and the guys were playing random instruments along to it, Zac having decided to do some interpretive dance making everyone nearly pee themselves with laughter.

"Lets dance!" Hayley declared, standing up, attempting to pull me up with her.

Taylor was the first to get up, immediately dropping to the floor, hopping around the living room doing a shimmy to the beat.