23. Don't Ever Be Sorry

A/N: HEY! SO WE HIT 3K READS! Thanks to everyone who regularly reads and comes back, and hello to anyone new, thanks for reading! As usual, big milestones means updates. I'm a little late on this but better late than never right? This one is a little short but thats mainly because I have an extra long, extra juicy chapter I plan on posting sometime this week when I get a bit of time to breathe. Things have been a bit crazy for me, just finished hosting a few friends for the weekend and havent had a moment to myself to just write but this weekend hopefully will be the perfect time to catch up and give you guys the glorious next chapter. Anyways, vote, comment and follow! xxx

.....................................................................................

My alarm went off all too soon and I found myself grumbling as I got up and showered, opting for a cold one in an attempt to wake myself up fully. When I finally was awake and dressed I left myself a little extra time to grab some coffee and donuts knowing Hayley would enjoy it as much as me, but also wanting to include everyone else as well. I got her usual soy latte, and I opted for an double shot of espresso and regular coffee for everyone else as well as a variety of donuts.

When I arrived at the center I was struggling to carry everything in as I walked towards the door, my arms full.

"Alex always coming in clutch with the goodies!" Matt exclaimed as he walked over to help grab a few things.

"Thanks. I don't know how much further I would have made it" I thanked grateful as we walked inside.

"No, thank you! Mornings with coffee and donuts are guaranteed to be good rehearsals." He chimed back setting all the stuff on the snack table.

"ALEX GOT COFFEE AND DONUTS Y'ALL!" Matt yelled getting everyone's attention as the crowds came in for it mumbling thanks as they got their caffeine fixes.

I held my coffee and Hayley's watching everyone happily as Taylor walked over.

"Hey Taylor I meant to ask what kind of coffee you like" I said randomly as he looked at me curiously.

"He and Justin are part of the black coffee weirdos club" Zac chimed in sipping at his own coffee happily.

"Yeah and Zac doesn't deserve to drink coffee with all the crap he has to put in it, its practically just sugary milk by the time hes done" Taylor joked back nodding at his cup.

"Hey, im sorry my taste buds like me" Zac said back smirking as he took an obnoxiously loud slurp from his cup.

"Zac talking about his milk coffee again?" Justin said walking over mid-conversation

I couldn't help but laugh as he smiled at me pleased with his joke.

"You all are just jealous. C'mon Alex. You got my back on this?" Zac questioned as they all turned to me

"Sorry Z. This is a double shot espresso with a bit of sugar if its not sweet enough" I said giving him an apologetic shrug.

"A girl after my own heart!" Justin exclaimed making everyone chuckle.

"Hey, before you guys get sorted for rehearsals I was wondering if you all were busy Saturday... for a  little get together at my place.... If you wanted... and were free" I stuttered, losing momentum fast.

I watched all of the guys look at me somewhat shocked.

"At your... house?" Taylor questioned

I nodded quietly, sipping at my espresso to avoid the awkwardness.

"Wait... Alex are you throwing a... party?" Zac clarified a small smirk forming.

"I... I mean I guess? I don't know... I was kinda hoping you guys could help me sort it all too... maybe?" I mumbled feeling incredibly more shy than I recalled.