39'ORDON

“We did it!” Gemida uttered, her smile was genuine.

     “That was cool of you, Racchina,” Con complimented me.

     “Um, guys . . . it’s getting bigger,” Suwan spoke in scared tone, looking at the magic circle above that kept on getting bigger.

     “We have to get our Keys back,” Zyke spoke, much tensed than he was. “We’ll stick with Taru’s plan,” he said to us. “Kases, Taru and I will distract Opoles while the rest have to get the Keys.”

     “H’m,” we concurred.

     “Now, move,” Zyke released the signal and then they already moved forward into distracting and stopping Opoles from the ritual.

     “I’ll fly you up,” Adiya talked. “Get the Keys as fast as you can,” Adiya then released air. Then we already floated upward hanggang sa matapat ako sa sarili kong Key.

     I was already into touching and having it when a great force pulled me down the ground. “Uuuugh!” I mumbled when I felt such great pain in my body at alam kong iyon din ang nararamdaman ng iba. Taru screamed before she, Zyke and Kases landed on the ground with impact as well.

     “Do you really think you can beat me!” Opoles’ voice was rough, then we all suddenly floated in the air, our necks being choked by an invisible force.

     Hindi ako makahinga.

     “I’ll swear you’ll die in my hands!” He laughed, his right hand still extending in front diagonally upward na para bang sinasakal niya ang hangin. His telekinetic power seemed to be our disadvantage.

     “We’ll kill you!” Zyke screamed and then, a large ball of blue fire landed on the enemy and it made an explosion. At sa pagkakataong iyon ay nakawala kami sa kapangyarihan niya.

     We fell down on the ground and gasped for air.

     We waited for the steam to fade from where Opoles was. But to our surprise, we saw him still standing up, bowing his head. Nagkalustay-lustay naman ang damit niya.

     A second of silence ruled before we heard him laughed in low voice. “You’re really getting me mad.” And when he tilted his head up to look at us, our eyes widened with the picture of him. Sunog na ang kalahati ng mukha niya. At hindi lang ‘yon, para itong kumakalas sa kan’ya na parang balat ng ahas.

     “What the!” Drok uttered nang balatan ni Opoles ang sarili niyang mukha. Halos manrindi kami ngunit habang natatanggal ang balat sa mukha niya’y mas lalo kaming nakakaramdam ng takot.

     And when he’s done, we saw a new face we never had seen from before.

     Who is he?

     “Ugh! That skin was gross!” the new individual uttered, throwing the skin away from him.

     “Who are you?” Zyke asked with a frown.

     “Who am I? If I were your History teacher, I’ll give you a failing grade.”

     “Who are you?” Suwan insisted to ask.

     “I am Ordon, the soon-to-be King of Zoidion.”

     And just that, we became more tensed than ever, couldn’t believe what we just hear.

     Ordon. The name rang a bell and after a second, I came to remember him. Ordon―the wicked son of Queen Arkia and King Ertium―who fought for the establishment of 13th region. But he’s long dead, just a century ago.

ZODIAC GATES-Beware of the 13th Signजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें