31'DESTROYED

Agad kong iminulat ang mga mata ko nang makaramdam ako nang pagyugyog.

     “’China . . . ‘China. . . .”

     I saw Suwan in front of me, trying to wake me up and she succeeded. “Suwan,” I blurted her name at napaupo mula sa pagkakahiga. Naramdaman ko namang masakit ang katawan ko.

     “Damn! Damn! Damn!” Drok cursed as he punched the floor. Doon kulang napansing balisang-balisa ang lahat. And then, I just remembered what happened before I fainted.

     Xayl’. . . .

     My eyes widened. He used his power to harm us.

     “My key is gone,” Euai shoved her hand into her hair. Napansin ko namang wala na ang Aries Sign sa wrist niya.

     “He stole our Keys!” Irgo blurted.

     Napatayo ako. Still trying to sink the thought in. I couldn’t believe Xayl’ did steal the Gate Keys. Ibig sabihin ba nito ay siya rin ang nagnakaw ng 13th Gate Key?

     “Ano na’ng gagawin natin? Wala na kaming Gate Keys,” Gemida talked, her face was mixed with concern.

     “That Xayluz. How could we not notice that he’s a traitor?” Taru spoke before us, her voice was calm but her eyes were filled with resentment. Hindi siya mapakali’t she’s pacing back and forth as well as the others.

     Lahat ay hindi maipinta ang lungkot, pagkadismaya at galit sa mga mukha. Ngayong nawalan na kami ng anim na Keys at idagdag pa kay Xayl’, siguradong mahihirapan kaming matalo siya.

     Xayl’ . . . bakit nagawa mo ‘to? I know you have an explanation.

     “We have to find him. We’ll go to Sagittarius Region,” Zyke uttered kaya agad na naming inihanda ang mga sarili. “We have to get the Keys back.”

     “But how?” Adiya asked. “Only the former Bearers can go out of the time sphere.”

     “We already can,” Zyke spoke and focused his eyes on the air clock. He knew that no one could go out of the time sphere except the former Bearers that’s why he went out through Opoles door as well with Racchina and ended up being teleported to Leo Region. He just plead Loki to teleport him to Capricorn Region.

     Napatingin namin kami roon at napansing unti-unting bumibilis ang takbo ng mga kamay ng air clock. Pabalik-balik ito hanggang sa bigla na lang itong tumigil.

     Bumalot ang katahimikan sa loob ng training room matapos kaming makaramdam ng biglaang pagbabago ng paligid.

     We are already free from time sphere.

     “Let’s go,” Zyke talked and we already opened our doors.

     “Sagittarius Region,” we chanted and passed through each of our doors.

“Six Keys?”

     Xayluz heard it from his father, Opoles. “Yes, Father. I guessed the others won’t be releasing their Keys so I just already went on with the plan and stole the―”

     “Enough!” Opoles interrupted as he pushed Xayl’ back with the use of his telekinetic ability. His face was portraying the expression of disappointment.

     Xayl’ slumped on the wall and fell down the floor.

     “Didn’t I tell you to get the 11 Gate Keys from them?”