18'INNER PEACE

“Dracchinavya.” I turned around with frowning forehead. I saw Narvya staring at me so seriously. “I’m sorry. I just happened to remember my sister,” Narvya excused, then she already opened her door.

     “Is it your sister’s name?” I inquired making her to face me. She smiled bitterly. “No. It’s her daughter’s name.” She turned around, “To Zodiac Council,” then she already vanished with her door.

     “Dracchinavya,” I whispered. Racchina . . . kaya siguro niya naalala ang anak ng kapatid niya. I sighed and went through my door. Agad naman akong inuluwa nito sa Earth Signs’ room. I then slumped my body on my bed. The day’s really weird for me. Hindi ko alam pero kakaiba talaga ang nararamdaman ko. Narvya somehow looked like me; she called me Dracchinaveya and . . . and the prophecy.

     Napaupo naman ako sa kama ko while looking into abyss. The prophecy . . .

Beware! A man and a woman, born with different Signs. One is a Rare and the other has a purest blood.

     . . . the woman the prediction’s talking about, am I her? Ugh! I don’t know what to do. What if they’ll found out that I’m a Rare Blood? Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako. I’m sure I’d be in danger.

     “Adiya has a purest blood, right?” Irgo asked Taru.

     “H’m,” Taru responded.

     “Then she might be the one being talked in the prophecy. Ano sa tingin mo, Racchina?” Napaisip naman ako. Purest Blood. ‘Yon ‘yong taong ipinanganak mula sa angkan ng isang Sign, halimbawa, Aquarius. Ibig sabihin no’n, ang blood line nila’y purong Aquarian lang. Bawat isa sa pamilaya’y Pure Blood, walang Renewed o Rare.

     “Um . . . hindi sinabi kung sino sa babae at lalake ang Purest o Rare.”

     “Oo nga, ano. The Purest might be a man. Sino ba’ng kakilala ko na may purest blood.” He tried to remember.

     “I guess, Xayluz and Zyke have purest blood,” I heard Taru talked na siya namang ikinagulat ko.

“Sit down. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath . . . and clear your mind,” Narvya ordered as we executed what she said. The serious training had finally started.

     A minute of silence before it ended.

     “Feel the freedom within you,” she continued. And then . . . “Who wants to eat lunch already?”

     I frowned when I heard it. Lunch?

     “Lunch? Me!” I heard Con yelled so I already opened my eyes, breaking my concentration. Agad ko namang nakita ang fustration ng mga kasama ko lalo na kay Narvya.

     “You just lost your concentration, Con. And you just destroyed theirs.”

     “Sorry?” Con uttered with a little guilt.

     “Let’s get back. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath and clear your mind.”

     The room was already quite.

     “Um . . . are we not going to eat our lunch yet?” Con broke the silence. I saw the fustration of each.

     “This, is not going to work if you continue to be like that Con.” Narvya lifted an eyebrow.