Facts

ZODIAC GATES - Beware of the 13th Sign

1. Genre/Concept
As everyone have noticed, the concept of the story was from Fairy Tail, an anime written by Hiro Mashima. This has been my favourite so far. And I can’t seem to get over with it and watch another. I am really hooked with Lucy’s magic to open gates for Celestial Spirits to come out and help her. Moreover, she uses Gate Keys in doing so. I know that I so much love stars, and seeing her with the magic made me feel so excited. This is why the story is made.

Hunger games is one as well. The idea of having a representative per district made me write about a world with divided regions. And that after, one person would have to represent where he came from.

2. Personalities
You know, I was having a hard time separating their personalities from each other. At first, I was contemplating if I would mirror each to the personalities of the Spirits from Fairy Tail but I ended up not doing it. I made researches. Lots of it. Just to know how each Sign would act. I hoped I have done my part even if I think I wasn’t able to.

3. Second Fantasy
Zodiac Gates is my second Fantasy book. So, where is my first book then? Why is that it’s not in my Works list? Where can I find it? Lots of questions, right? The answer is, I already have published it. The title was Revenge of the Elementals. But it was already removed, sad to say. Remember when I told you before that my account was hacked? That was the main reason why it’s no longer in my Works list. And if you’re going to ask me why I didn’t republish it like others, well then I would answer: I kinda feel that there is no need because I felt it was messily written, like an old way a writer writes. Lots of POVs, emojis and cringe-y dialogues. But I didn’t regret writing it. It was my stepping stone. It made me realize that I have to grow more.

You know what, writing this Second Fantasy made me think to republish it. Maybe some other time. I you ever get to see and read it, you might as well comment on how far I have gotten myself to know about rules in writing. But I bet you won’t be able to finish it. It was messy. Haha!