Agony

Third person's pov
The air filled with dead silence as the news entered the ears of Jungkook and Jin. Their faces blank as a new canvas and Namjoon praying that it was going to be painted with emotion. However, it never came from Jungkook. His eyes looked lost as he his mind started to dissect what he has been told.

His lips pressed into a firm line. His hands still has a rock. His posture mimicking a statue. It was the first that he has ever been this way. There are myriad of possibilities that Namjoon could have been pulling a sick prank on him. The look on Namjoon's face was anything but playful. The unwanted truth plagued Jungkook's mind. Then his emotion came crashing all at once. His body started vigorously shaking. He thoat bubbling up so his scream that he was going to voice out could be heard miles away. The air started suffocating him.

He always lived by a very stringent rule. And that was to never feel sympathy towards others. In this case it was different. Taehyung has been his back bone. The solid mountain he could lean on. The brother that always had your back. He was hard to believe he was gone.

The harsh news made sure he culminated. The agony was just to much to bare.

A/N:This chapter is short for a very good reason. The next two chapters are extremely long thats why.
Love Mayxxx.