Tear Bank

Mingyu was in a tight position with Jinsoul. She gave him foul looks and spoke behind his back and he didn't know why..... okay maybe he did.

Flashback
"Why just why" Jinsoul groaned. She had not agreed to any of the complete and utter bullshit. No one could blame her though. She has been through complete shit. Mingyu fucking up wasn't going to help her either.

"Tell what ya fucked up" Jeongin said. "Watch ya language aye kid, we don't want ya starting a shit storm of cusses just because ya turned 21 aye mate" Taeyang said with his thick english accent. "This wanker here found a bloody time machine and wanted to inform ya lot. He really has been a mess these past couple days" Taeyang finished with his signature box grin.

"Oh my daise, why are you going to do this to us. I been a mess these past days,then you want to slap ya fucking problems on us. Honestly what were you thinking". Mingyu was already frustrated but Jinsoul complaining was pissing him off. " Ya fucking slob, you can leave if you want to. No one is forcing you to stay. Bye". Shock was written finely all over her face. She left without a word.

end of Flashback
Jinsoul seemed like she was out. The boys didn't care though. She never really wanted to hangout with them ever since her and Mingyu's break up.

The boys decided that the time machine was going to be put to the test.

A/N: Hoped you guys liked it. Never thought that my book would reach 113 reads and 20 vote im content and happy. Love you guys from the moon and back
Mayxxx