Who knows?

2015
I ran and ran and ran until my stick like legs could take anymore. She was chasing screaming " you took him away". Her voice slowly becoming worn out as she repeated those words. " Give me back Hansol, give him back!". She looked horrendously agonised as she lashed out on me, trying to take my limbs one by one like a hangman. One letter wrong and your gone. "Give him back Ming-".

I jolted from my nightmare of a slumber covered in the coldest layer of sweat. I was shooked to the core. These dreams have been occurring non stop like a cycle. Who was Mingyu? , who was the lady? And most of all who was Hansol.

So many questions ran through my head that I failed to see the uneven gorgeous eyes staring at me. " What's wrong Jimin" I muttered. My energy was completely drained. I could not utter a word without feeling satan was clawing his way through my throat.

"Nothing hyung, I wanted to ask what you dreamt about making you so scared" he said, his eyes fixated on Taehyung who was K.O. It was evident that Jimin became less happy since Yoongi was cut out the group. He was like this ever since Yoongi decided to date Jisoo. Meaning Jimin had feelings for Yoongi. Severe feelings.

Jin obviously felt sorry for his adoptive brother. He knew what it was like having onside feeling after he himself had fallen in love.

The next day
The boys decided to meet up at Jin's house so that they could lay around and do nothing. " Hyung, do you think you could forgive Yoongi" Jungkook asked in a unsure and weak voice. He did not want anger the older. Taehyung scowled for a split second before resuming to a blank stare. "Who knows Jungkook, who fucking knows?.

A/N: welp thats the end of this chapter
hoped you blood thorns enjoyed this and thank you guys for 200+ reads.
My British ass is quaking. Anyways blood thorns is officially our fandom name. Soz if was short uni is hectic as fuck. And i should not have pick biomedical studies and politics.