Betrayal VS Trust

How does the feeling of endless sorrow and regret feel? Well, it feels like a hundred perfectly crafted knives stabbing you in the back. Well, what if I told you there is an even worse feeling that. That feeling is in fact betrayal. The feeling of betrayal causes you to tumble over a hill and then fall into an ocean of complete darkness. Well, we were fucked over by our closest friend. The same person who was supposed to be our sunshine, our hope, and will to carry on whips out their real personality.

What happens when the sun decides to vacate the next day and decides not shine their light but however decides to scorch those who needs the sun.

The feeling of  that burning sensation spreading through our bodies. The feeling of a silver bullet racing through your heart and leaving you lifeless on the ground. His smile that I was all so familiar with. How? When? Why? The sense of confusion plaguing the minds of those around me and of course myself.

The blood oozing from my body as I continued to stare ahead of me. I gave one last glance at the sun and muttered clear enough for it to hear. "Well I never thought you would play the game of betrayal VS trust". The sun quivered as so did my pupils.

Bangtan boys is falling, falling down, falling down. Bangtan boys is falling down, take his life please.