knock knock, Here comes the lullaby man

1992
It's been a two days since the birth of the new creature otherwise known as Kim seokjin. Mingyu had never been more happier. The rest of the crew could see it in his eyes, but we all know happiness does not last for aye.

The boys decided to meet up at Han River to discuss what they were going to do with the time machine. Taeyang came unusually late, he state was a mess. The others looked gobsmacked at what they saw infront of them. They have never seen Taeyang in such a state before. "DON'T USE IT, I BEG YOU DON'T USE IT!!!" he repeated over and over and over again. It truly shook them to the core. "IT WILL FUCK UP OUR LIVES, PLEASE JUST FOR ONCE LISTEN TO ME AND DON'T USE IT!!!!. Mingyu awoke from his deep slumber, covered in cold sweat breathing like crazy. He was traumatised." What the hell did i just dream about" he muttered to himself.

Timeskip brought to you by PG Tea

The boys met up at Han river just like they promised each other. Mingyu was on edge, his mind kept on replaying what had happened last night. He kissed his newborn son goodbye just before leaving for work. Now here he was covered in thick layers of coal and the scent of sweat.

Taeyang was the first to arrive. He looked happy as usual and that was a sign that indicated that Mingyu was worrying over nothing. Soon after each of the boys came. "What are we going to do Mingyu" a quiet voice spoke. Hansol looked like he just rolled out of bed and decided to wear whatever was in his line of sight. "We are going to test the machine out Mingyu said calmly. Honestly he was anything but calm but he was known as the level headed one out of the boys.

"Okay then, hopefully this was worth our time" Jeonghan and Jungwoo both said in unison. Oh it definitely going to be worth their while.

Do as must because the road shall never rust
Do as you must before heart turns to dust
Be there as you must stand
Knock Knock,here comes the lullaby man
Mayxxx

A/N: Thanks for reading this shitty book I will not be uploading the next chapter but the co writer of this book
Love Mayxxx