"The Monsters Within,"

Start from the beginning

~

"Y/N!" Her mom exclaimed from the kitchen of their small home.

"What is it?" She asked looking at her mother frantically. "Are their hushers?" She asked confused.

"Your father... They're keeping him for another year!" She exclaimed bursting into tears.

"H-How do you know?" Her daughter questioned with a stutter.

Her father was one of the select few chosen to help fight in the army... To help in the war. To help this horrible country stand strong. To hold together all the starving poor people, and not let a new government rule.

Her mother pointed toward the door with fear-stricken eyes. "They came and told me, then left!" She mumbled looking down.

"The hushers they're here?" Y/N asked with slight panic in her voice. Her mother nodded not seeming able to get it together and or comprehend what was going on. "Where is Y/L/Sister?"

"I-In our room," The mother stuttered looking at her daughter in confusion. "Why?"

They all shared a room, as their house consisted of one bathroom, a very small kitchen, a living room, and their room. Gosh, they were one of the lucky ones to have at least some sort of plumbing.

"Mom I want you to go in there and not come out till I get back!" Her daughter exclaimed grabbing one of her few jackets off the hook.

"Where are you going?" She asked confused.

"To find Sweet Pea,"

"With the hushers out there- Oh no sweetie..." She started running out of words to say through tears.

"He would do it for me," She mumbled with a jump start. "I must go find him,"

~

Y/N made way all over town, walking across the muddy streets... Looking around frantically- Until she laid eyes on them.

"Hushers," She whispered turning the other way.

The best friend would have to take the long way to get to the factory.

Y/N had to watch in horror as the hushers made chaos of the town, she had to watch in shock as they made way through all the people, she had to watch as they had unexplained searches on peoples houses.

As she had finally made way into the old worn out factory looking around frantically for her best friend, the young girl had run into none other than his boss.

"Do you know where Sweet Pea is?" She asked frantically as he raised an eyebrow.

"He went home early... Young kid deserved it even though he protested," Keeth smiled.

He was the nicest man there, he wasn't poor but he wasn't rich either and yet he was always helping people out. They say the ones that give when they have the least and give are the ones that give the most.

After thanking Keeth Y/N made way out the door and towards her best friends house in a hurry... Praying not to run into any hushers, praying that her best friend hadn't either. If only she knew that it wasn't going to happen.

Her luck had run short.

The sound of someone crying out in pain hit her ears, as there was some loud noise that couldn't be explained. But she knew those wipers as soon as they had entered her mind, as everything in her body began to race as she bolted toward the sound.

"Sweets!" She exclaimed turning a corner only to come across a big crowd in the middle of the street.

Pushing through all of the many people that she knew, the young girl came in eye contact with none other than her best friend. Hurt clouded his eyes, as blood could be seen... Everywhere.