Everything's good [9]

Začať od začiatku

"Stoooopp it momma!" She laughed as she tried to cover her face with her small hands.

I smiled as I let her face go. "Ok, ok where's your mommy at?"

"Right here." I looked over seeing Camila standing there.

I stared at her as I held Ro close to me.

"Oh hey." I said with a small nod and smile.

"Hey."

I looked down at Ro and ran my towel over my face.

"I'm happy you came."

She smiled and looked down at her hands. "I told you we would be here."

"You did. But I'm about to head to my dressing room to get freshened up."

"Oh ok, well I'll be out here when you're done."

"You can come in if you want."

She slowly shook her head. "Umm no I shouldn't I'll just wait."

I shrugged and nodded. "Alright cool."

"Come on Royalty." Camila said reaching out for her but Royalty started whining.

"No mommy I stay." She said holding a tight grip around my neck.

I sighed as I pulled back some rubbing her back. "Baby, momma will be right back ok?"

She looked down for a second then looked up at me with a pout.

"Ok momma."

I poked her cheeks making her laugh. "Ok Ro."

I chuckled softly giving her to Camila. "I won't be long. When I'm done with my meet and great we're going out to dinner. You're staying for that right?"

I had to ask now. Because the way she's been I'm not too sure if she would have just up and left.

Camila nodded her head with a small smile. "Yeah."

I nodded before turning back around and heading to my dressing room.

After taking my shower I got out and put on some fresh clothes. I grabbed one of my hats and my shoes before walking out. I turned the corner to see everyone sitting in the lounge room.

Justin and Travis were arguing about something. While Amanda and Josh day in one chair talking, and Camila day on a separate couch with Ro playing games on her tablet.

"Sup guys." I said getting their attention.

"What's up bro, you ready now?" Travis asked and I shook my head.

"Nah not yet, I got a meet and great soon."

Royalty ran up to me I bent down picking her up and she grabbed my face. "Momma!"

"Yes Ro?"

"I really really missed you." She said with a pout on her lips. I couldn't control my smile, this little girl is my world.

I pulled her to me and threw her up in the air. "Aww I missed you more babygirl."

My security came in. "Hey Y/N, sorry to interrupt but you have a meet and great in about ten minutes."

I nodded standing up with Royalty in my arms clinging to my neck.

"You want to come and meet mommas fans Ro?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"Yes momma, I stay wif you."

"Ok baby. Camila, I'm taking Ro with me."

Camila looked up from her phone and nodded. "Where to?"