"Her to."

'Come to think of it, where's Rider?'

Failing to look around, you observed your surroundings. It felt like someone else's eyes... Such weird.

'Oh, there he is,' you thought, upon noticing he was standing beside Goggles, 'Lol I'm so dumb.'

"Don't tell me... (Y/n)..."

"Maybe she'll go back to normal if she eats pickled plums?"

Maybe.

"Perhaps!"

"AS IF!"

"Perhaps my foot!"

Perhaps my diddily darn baby teeth.

"Exterminate," 'you' mumbled, rushing over without hesitance, anticipation started to build up within you.

'Owo thrilll... Where's my popcorn?'

Not wasting time, you leaped an unfathomable height into the air. Well, not really to you.

"Eh?"

Splashdown!

"WAAH!"

'If only I had a cape with this suit... Would I feel cool?'

"Splashdown?!"

"(Y/n) just..!"

"And with such force... She's attacking without hesitation!"

'Aww ye dicks are making me feel self-conscious... How sweet...'

"What should we do?" Hachi frantically asked, avoiding your Splashdown.

"Get the paste off her head!" Goggles instructed, "Let's turn her back into the original (Y/n)!"

'ASDFGHJKL SO PUURE MY HEART IS POUNDING AND IM SWEATING BUT YA'LL MAKING ME CRINGE...!'

Suddenly, you felt a drop of (f/c) ink drip down your cheek.

Huh?

Wishing you could look, you determined it was sweat, based off it's location and other aspects.

How interesting...

"Alright!" Goggles cheered, recklessly charging, "Aim for the paste!"

Curling Bomb Launcher!

"Eh?"

Mentally, you guffawed at their bamboozled expressions, as you literally uncontrollably tossed curling bombs at them, not giving them any time to think.

"Curling bomb launcher?!"

"How can she use multiple specials?!" Headphones cried, bamboozled like people when they first learned, "spicy." ;)

"Her limiter has been removed. She can use any special an infinite amount of times."

"Infinite?!"