"Well that's absolute shit, Sherlock," you responded, "I just decided not to get in the blender, and escape death."

"Why didn't you save us?" Hachi asked, a bit more cautious.

You turned to him, "Rider was coming, so I didn't have to."

"How did you—"

"You look like a hero, ya know," Gramps told Rider, changing the topic.

"Rider with a cape..."

"Cape..."

"Swoopy~"

"Cool!"

"Noicee."

"Shut it! I didn't pick these clothes!"

"I remember!"

Everyone turned to Hachi, for his sudden outburst.

"Eh?!"

"I was chasing after the Kamabo Corporation, to save my team mate— who was being taken away!"

"Now that you say that... Your boots have their logo!" Headphones pointed out, observing his boots.

"You mean Kamabo Co. swept them away?" Gramps curiously asked, a tad too bamboozled.

"That girl might be in this institution!" Glasses promptly suggested.

"The test facility extends above here, to."

"..."

Shoom!

You eyed the octoling who had super-jumped onto the roof.

"Hachi?!"

"Sorry, I'm gonna go find her!"

Shoom!

"!"

"We're coming with you!" Goggles peppily explained, approaching Hachi.

"She's an important friend of yours, right?"

"!"

"Ah, wait, (Y/n)?" Goggles called out, as you were still on ground/underground level with Rider, "Are you coming?"

You paused, before thinking for a moment, "Hhr... I think I'll stay with Rider." You wanted to be with him when he gets corrupted. Maybe you can save him?

"We'll follow you guys with Gramps later," Rider informed, "Hurry up and go!"

"Got it!" Goggles answered, he and his friends moving forward.

Rider turned to you, "Try anything funny and I'll wreck you."

You laughed, "Still suspicious of me? You should be suspicious of that phone behind you... Oh look, there's some paste about to attack you."

"Huh?" Rider turned around.

"You... You measly scraps of sea-food..."

"3.5–"

Whoosh!

"3!"

Drip!

Time Skip—

Owo

Wat.

Your weabo mind said you were unconscious. But you felt action going on... You can always sense it when it's there.

But all you saw was pitch black...

Nope. Definitely not unconscious.

Focusing, you heard a muffled voice, "ⱭցҼՂ եՀɾҼҽ'տ ʍÍՂԺ Աɑտ ՀÍՅⱭϹƙҽԺ ҍՎ եՀⱭե ϹɾⱭհվ ԹՀօՂҼ!"

You somehow, were able to translate it;

"'Agent three's mind was hijacked by that crazy phone'?"

A/n: 698 words...

This is my shortest yet... Oof.

Also since I don't think it was made clear;

•You are agent 3
•Goggles is agent 3.2
•And Rider is agent 3.5
•There is no agent 4 (yet), you, agent 3 did the agent 4 stuff

Also, since we're close to Chapter 28 (last chapter rn) its gonna mess up upload schedule. This MAY go on hold cuz of it.

If it DOES go on hold, ye guys want some Splatoon x Reader one-shots or something? Cuz I'd like to keep writing Splatoon scenarios and such.

The oneshots book would allow basically everything; BDSM (rape) to fluff and borinn stuff yeah. Requests would be accepted. Songfics, angst, EVERYTHIG OKAY!

Would anyone read it tho? If ya'll that eager or excited, I may start it early or smh.

I also got an idea for an Army x Octoling! Reader angst. (actually i already started writing it smh)

But please know, I am, and WILL NOT abandon this project