Chapter 20

"Where are they?" Tony complained.

It's been two hours, waiting for the rest of the team. And nobody has showed up yet. I thought Nick and Thomas would be here by now. Maybe they got into trouble? Maybe they are having a hard time because of Thomas's injury? I know he's hurt, he just dosen't want to tell me.

"I don't know. They should be here soon." Bruce says.

"What if they don't come?" Clint asked.

Nobody answered. "Hey, Steve, did Natasha text you back yet?" Tony asked Steve.

He shook his head, no.

"Well what are we going to do to pass the time?" Clint says.

"We can play Spit." Bruce suggested.

"I'm tired of card games." Tony said.

The door opened suddenly. We all spun our heads in that direction. Natasha and Agent Hill came inside. Natasha's face was bloody and bruised, like mine and Hill's shoulder was bloody.

"Nat!" Steve jumped from his chair, ran over to Natasha and hugged her tight. She hugged him back and smiled.

"Finally. What took you guys so long?" Clint asked them.

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't know passing hundreds of Skrulls was supposed to be easy." Hill said sarcastically.

Steve went back to his seat and Natasha sat next to him, Hill decided to stand up.

"So who are we waiting for?" Hill asked.

"Nick and Tommy." Tony replied.

"Then let's wait." She said.

______

The door opened once more, half an hour after Natasha and Hill came. Nick and Thomas came in. When I saw Thomas, I gasped. He had a big bump on the side of his head.

"Tom, what happened?" I asked.

"Got hit in the head with a rock. A big one." Nick explained.

I motioned Thomas to sit down. He did, and Bruce and I were wrapping his head in bandages.

"Okay, now that we are all here..." Nick began. "We need a secret word. Clint, give me a random word, dosen't matter."

"Umm....basketball?" He said shrugging.

"Alright, we'll use...basketball." Nick said. "So if we separate, and we come across each other, make sure you say 'basketball' so they'll know it's the real you."

We all nod.

"So what do we do now?" I ask.

"We get my Helicarrier back." Nick replied.

Authors Note: Hey guys, I think this is my shortest chapter yet. Sorry! I'll make it longer next time!