Chapter 30

Reminder: This Chapter is a special chapter, with a different POV. Enjoy!!!!!!

He banged on the metal doors with his fist, as he did a thousand times already. He didn't know why he kept on doing it, it didn't do anything for him. And he didn't have his hammer, Mjölnir, (or as Darcey Lewis called it: Mew Mew) to help him break the door down. He tried summoning it, but it wouldn't go through the door. He heard it bang against the door, but the metal doors seemed to be made of something strong and stiff.

The prison was not very big, but heavily guarded. There were laser beams, locked and sealed doors in almost every room, cameras, and of course, guards everywhere. The cells were big enough to fit two people, mostly because there was nothing but a bucket in the corner. The whole cell was pitch dark except for the tiny candle near the "bathroom."

Thor gave gave it one more try and banged one last time. He waited for anyone, even a Skrull, to come, but no one did. He sighed and slumped down the floor against the rocky wall. He tried remember how long he was stuck in this hell hole. Three days? No, he was definitely here longer. Maybe a week. . . . he did not know. He did everything to try and get out. Summoning Mjölnir, breaking down the metal doors, trying to break the ground. He was so desperate, he tried looking for a key to unlock the doors. But nothing. So much for the name "God of Thunder."

Thor felt so useless here. He tried to think of ways to help his fellow companions down on earth, for example listening to the Skrulls' plans, but the guards around his cell don't talk. His teammates won't even notice he's gone; there's probably a Skrull disguised as him training with his friends right now. What if the Skrull already done something to the Avengers? What if they're fighting for their lives now against the army of Skrulls? If so, are they going to win or die?

No. Thor refuses to think that. He has to get out of here. He wouldn't have been here in the first place if he was just a little bit faster . . .

When Nick gave him this mission to go into space and record the Skrulls' plans to take over Earth, Thor was honored. In the Battle of New York, Thor didn't feel that important. He felt he was just there because Loki was his brother, so everyone expected him to know his plans. But Thor actually felt important when Nick asked him to do this. Then again, he was the only one who could go into space without any spacesuit. But that wasn't the point; the point is to stop the Skrulls.

Thor had just snuck inside the Skrulls' prison. He had Mjölnir to "unlock" the guarded doors, and to smash the cameras. He did not have to be so close to the Skrulls in order to record their conversation. The mutant (Thomas, was it?) and the other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents designed the recording devices to hear up to 800 feet away, and through walls, so he was good.

When he finally found the room where the Skrulls had their meeting, Thor placed the recording device on the other side if the room's wall. He pressed the record button and listened to the muffled voices.

". . . plan of coming."

"Are you sure, sir?" Said another voice; female. "That soon? We need to plan, don't we?"

"She is right." A different voice; male. "We weren't prepared well enough last time. We need to get more stronger, more vicious."

The way he said vicious was very deep and dangerous.

"I have a plan." Said the first voice; he sounded like he leader. "We are going to unleash, the monster."

Just after that, something zoomed past Thor faster than lightning. He looked at the recording device and there was an arrow straight through the stop button. It didn't look broken, but Thor knew that it did not have the amount of information they hoped for.

Thor looked behind him and a Skrull was standing 20 feet away from him, a bow in hand. Thor knew how this was going to go down. Before the Skrull could send another arrow, Thor turned to the recording device and pressed the send button with his thumb. Another arrow past him and shot through the device, this time breaking the whole thing. Thor just hoped the recording device was sent to Nick fast enough.

Thor dodged the arrow sent towards him. He gripped Mjölnir and threw it, sending it flying straight towards the Skrull's face, and sending him to the ground unconscious in the process.

Alarms buzzed in his ears and groups of Skrulls were coming towards him, weapons in their green alien hands. Thor turned to run, but Skrulls were already there, blocking his path.

The Son of Odin smiled. "I have beaten hundreds of Bifrost giants and the Destroyer itself, my friends. It is not wise to-"

Something was shot into Thor's neck, making him fall onto the ground, fast asleep . . . .

And the rest of the story was pretty much explanatory. Thor has been here ever since. If only he didn't waste his time preaching. He could've beat all those Skrulls with Mjölnir with just one spin. Nick must've gotten the message, because if he didn't, then they would've noticed Thor was gone.

Thor wondered if he would live here for the rest of his immortal life. Food only once a day, no showers. He would never see the Avengers, his friends, or Nick, Erik, or Odin, his father. He would never see Jane again . . . she was waiting down on earth for him.

No. Thor would see Jane again. He shall see his friends again. He will escape, soon-

There was a knock on the metal doors of Thor's cell. Thor narrowed his eyes and got up slowly. He tried summoning Mjölnir, but forgot it couldn't go through the doors.

The metal slot of his cell (used to give the prisoner's food) opened and green sunglasses popped up behind it. Thor jumped back, startled.

"What is this madness?" Thor asked loudly. He never got company except when food was being brought to him.

"Shut up!" It was female; and the voice sounded vaguely familiar. "Keep quiet or you'll get me caught."

"Who are you?" Thor asked ignoring her warning.

"I'll explain everything in the ship." The woman now ignored him. Thor wondered what "the ship" meant, but he wanted to know what was going on.

"No!" Thor shouted. "You will explain everything now."

"I'm here to help you escape!" She said. "Now shut up!"

Thor was very confused. "Escape?" He repeated. "Why? Who are you?"

The woman sighed. She turned around and took out a gun and shot twice. The she turned back to Thor and took off her sunglasses. Two green popping eyes were revealed. Suddenly Thor remembered why she was familiar, but she introduced herself anyway.

"I am Agent Brand, commanding officer of S.W.O.R.D. I'm thought to be dead," she said. "But that's a false statement, because I'm here to help you escape."

Authors Note: okay, so I hope you enjoyed this special chapter. I hope I did okay with it...but please give me your opinion.

I put of a picture of Agent Brand on the side. I put up a picture of Savannah, Thomas, and Katie on the first chapter of this story, so check it out. Also, I put up a picture of what the Skrulls (male) look like on chapter 17.

Thank you for everybody who reads this story. If you really like it, please show it by voting and commenting! Thanks!

~Marvel890