Chapter 7

There they were, the famous Avengers sitting at a table. There was Tony Stark aka Iron Man - not wearing his suit - standing against the wall behind the table.

Then there was Bruce Banner aka The Hulk sitting next to Hawkeye - Clint Barton. Then there was Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. She was sitting next to the leader of the team - Steve Rogers aka Captain America. Thor wasn't here.

"Where's Thor?" I asked.

"He's in Asgard taking care of some business. He'll be back as soon as he can." Nick says.

They were all looking at me. Nick pulled out a chair on the other side of the table where the Avengers were sitting. But I sat at the other table on the other side of the room instead.

Nick shrugged and walked to the front of the room. "Avengers, this is Savannah Bricks." I waved.

"Nice to meet you, ma'am." Captain America said politely. I smiled.

Bruce nodded his head in saying hello to me. Hawkeye and Black Widow waved, and Tony Stark came up to me smiling. He took out a pen from his suit pocket.

"I'm guessing you want an autograph. Don't worry, I know your shy and all but I can see it in your eyes." He said grabbing my arm ready to write his autograph on it but I pulled it away.

"No thanks." I said to him.

He frowned. "But ladies usually love it when I give them my autograph."

"Well, I'm not like other girls." He eyed me while he went back to the spot he stood when I came inside the room.

"Anyway," Nick started. "Savannah here is going to be your new teammate." He said smiling.

I looked at them. Every one of them clapped except for Stark. I raised an eyebrow at him. "What, your not clapping for me just because I didn't want your autograph?"

He rolled his eyes and ignored my question. He turned to Nick. "So what can she do?" Stark asked.

"That's what I gathered you all here for. I want to show you what she can do." Nick said as he turned to the wall. Then, an agent came in with a projector. He turned it on and pressed play.

The video was of me, fighting. I opened my eyes widely. "How did-"

"I had one of my agents spy on you." He said cutting me off.

They all watched the video. One of me twisting the mans arm when I forced them to give me the basement, the video of how I beat the robbers butt a few days ago. They even had some videos of me practicing martial arts.

Why did they have an agent spy on me? They could've just let me demonstrate my martial arts on Stark.

Whenthe videofinished, Stark spoke. "The girl can fight, so what? She's basically just another one of Widow, what good would that do for the team?"

"Excuse me?" Natasha said raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry Widow, but it's true-" Stark started but got cut off by Natasha.

"You know Stark, I could kick your butt any day and I would so love to." Natasha said.

"Oh really? We'll see about th-" Stark was interrupted.

"Shut up!" Nick shouted. Everyone was quiet. "I just hate it when you people fight! And it's constantly!"

"I'm also a hacker and training to be a doctor." I said.

"Oh, that just makes you so better." Stark said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Nick nodded. "That I didn't know."

"You know Nick, Stark's kind of right," I said. "I mean, why should I become a superhero? It's better if I just stay an agent and that's all."

"Does anyone like me?" Natasha said slapping her legs with her hands.

"I like you." said Steve. Natasha looked at him, then blushed and looked away.

When he noticed her blushing, he quickly said, "I mean a-as a friend, you know, teammate, and stuff..." He blushed also looking away.

"Awkward..." Clint said.

"Anyway, I chose you to become the new Avenger, Savannah. And I got you out of jail, so you-" Nick started but was quickly cut off.

"Wait, she went to jail?" Bruce asked.

"Only for something the cops thought I did but I really didn't do it." I explained. "I'm not a bad guy."

"She's right. I thought she would be a great addition to the team-"

"But why? Thomas would be better than me." I said cutting Nick off.

"Who's Thomas?" Steve asked.

"He's her friend, that I had to bail out also when I was only expecting to get only her out." Nick explained.

"We went over this, I promised I wouldn't-" I started.

"I know, I know. Anyway, your on the team whether you like it or not." Nick said firmly.

I sighed frustrated. I was angry with Nick. "Where's Thomas? I want to see him. I'm tired of speaking to you." I said to Nick.

"Ha! I say that exact same thing to him. Guess your not that bad after all, newbie." Stark said smiling.

"I'll help you find your friend, Savannah." Natasha said standing up.

"Thanks." I followed her outside the room leaving the rest of the Avengers and Nick.

Authors Note:

The Avengers finally showed up! Sorry it took 7 chapters. Anyway, I hope you like my story so far! If you do, please comment, vote, and share! Byebye!