2- Bachelorette Hunting

It hadn't been but a few days since the deadline was set and all the guys had already sent him several pictures of girls their family knew. Most of them Jungkook passed on just because he knew who they were offering and it felt like they just weren't what he was looking for.

They were all starting to get really frustrated with Jungkook since he hadn't said yes to a single girl they showed him.

"God, Jungkook," Yoongi rubbed his forehead, "I don't even know why all of us are trying."

"Well a lot of you offered up family members, and I told you no to those!" he felt just as frustrated with them as they all did with him.

"But that's because we know that they've liked you and would probably marry you if you asked!" Jimin cried, leaning his back against the back of the couch he was sitting on. They had all just met up during lunch break and were spending it in Jungkook's office.

"I don't want to marry into anyone's family... That would jeopardize our friendships if something were to happen!" Jungkook stated, but that just made everyone more frustrated with him.

"That might be your only choice at this point, Jungkook," Seokjin spoke softly, not wanting to make Jungkook any more irritated. At this point, Jungkook seemed to have them all tuned out.

"Just... stop," Jungkook shook his head, "If you're just going to propose family members to me, stop trying."

"God you're stubborn," Namjoon shook his head, "Jungkook, this is your only choice at this point!"

"No it isn't!" Jungkook glared at Namjoon and stood up from the chair he was sitting in. Despite the fact that he was in his own office, he fled the room with the intention of not coming back for a while.

"Maybe he shouldn't become CEO if he's gonna be this immature," Yoongi shook his head, getting more and more frustrated with the situation by the second.

...

Minutes after his argument with the guys, he found himself rushing to the coffee shop he had been going to a little more recently. After he had received his coffee the other day, he had talked to Chaerin for a decent amount of time. She found out more about his situation yesterday, but he was very vague on how much he told her. All she really knew about it was that he needed a wife soon and his friends were trying to help.

Chaerin saw him and gave him a friendly smile, but he seemed to be a little upset.

"Hey Chaerin..." he faked a smile, but his tone and overall aura felt troubled.

Her smile disappeared as worry crossed her face, "Do you need to rant again?"

"I need help more than to rant." he looked at her with a look of desperation, and she gestured for him to sit down in a booth. She ran to the back to inform her manager that she was going to take a lunch break before rushing back out to sit down with him.

"Now, what is it that you need help with?"

"I need to know how to get a girl."

Chaerin raised her eyebrows at how straightforward he was, "Oh yeah, you said something about needing to get married or something?"

"Yeah," Jungkook scratched his head and pulled out his phone, "I need a wife, and now I have a little less than six months to find one."

Chaerin raised her eyebrows, "Whoa, that soon?"

"Yep, totally unreasonable," he grumbled, "But I need your help. You seem really nice and you're a girl and know what a girl would like, right?"

Chaerin nodded slowly, but took a moment to think. Why was he asking for her help? If all he needed was a girl's opinion, couldn't he just ask a friend? A sister? A friend's sister?

Only Six Months || JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara