3- Planning

"What the hell, Jungkook?" Namjoon pretty much rushed to find him after Chaerin pretty much ran away from him, "You somehow score a date with this woman and then just leave her alone the whole night??? You'll be lucky if you ever see her again!"

Jungkook looked over to Namjoon, "What?? You've seen Chaerin??"

"Yes, and she's been all alone all night. I haven't seen you with her once." He gave him an unamused look, "she pretty much ran away from me and went to the bathroom when I was talking to her about you."

"Shit..." Jungkook said under his breath as he moved away from Namjoon. He couldn't help but be a little annoyed that she told Namjoon who she was, but it wasn't really her fault... he didn't exactly give the best directions in the world.

He made his way to the bathroom area and stood there for a few minutes. He had been waiting for her to come out, and he eventually started thinking she was never going to. He was about to give up and walk away when she finally opened the door to the bathroom. It didn't take long for her to spot Jungkook as he rushed to her.

"I am so sorry..." he started, but she seemed a little more annoyed at him for an 'I'm sorry' to fix it all.

"No, it's totally fine," she said in a tone that was heavily sarcastic, "I had fun standing and talking to old people. I enjoyed finding only one single girl in this entire place, only to find out she's the psycho who put you in this position. I loved not being able to talk to you or about you, only to be called out by one of your friends. Great night. You explained how to deal with this party very well."

Jungkook took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair, "I know, I'm sorry. I'm just as new to this as you... I don't know how to... wait. Who's the psycho girl?"

Chaerin felt a little annoyed that that was what he was worried about, "I don't know, but she told me she proposed to you and you said no."

"Oh God, of course you talked to her..." he rubbed his face, "Okay, I need you to just stick with me for the rest of the night. This original plan is not going to work with that girl here."

Chaerin wanted to protest, but she just gave in. She didn't feel like fighting something like this right now, so she would just talk to him about this later. "Who is she?"

"Irene Cho. She's the daughter of my dad's business partner of Haneul Group." he explained as he grabbed her hand. Chaerin chose to ignore the fact that this was probably the first time she had held a boy's had that wasn't related to her.

"Irene? That's not a Korean name... She looks Korean to me." Chaerin pointed out, but Jungkook just shook his head.

"Her mother grew up in Europe or something and she was named after her." they were approaching a group of guys, one of them being the guy she saw before. She gave him a nervous smile, to which he sighed and just looked at Jungkook disapprovingly.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet my date, Chaerin." Jungkook announced, getting the attention of all the guys in the group.

"What?!" one of them yelled, sounding seriously surprised, "You scored someone on your own??? Since when?"

"Yeah, when did you meet her?" another one asked, "I remember you were single literally two days ago."

"Hey, I just asked her if she would like to go on a date with me and she enjoyed it." Jungkook defended.

"So you brought her to this really boring company party right after?" one of them raised an eyebrow as Jungkook looked down.

"I brought her because I wanted to tell you guys, but tonight didn't necessarily go as planned..." he lied, but it sounded convincing.