18- Trip to NYC Pt 3

Chaerin got up from her chair as her eyes locked onto her brother's. His eyes widened at the sight of his sister, to which he looked back at Jongin with rage. Not only was he touching a girl who didn't want to be touched, but that girl was his sister.

Jaemin grabbed Jongin by his collar as Jongin's eyes widened. Without any kind of warning, Jaemin's fist pounded Jongin's face as hard as he could. Jongin let out a long stream of curses as he fell on the floor. Blood quickly began to flow from his nose as he looked up at Jaemin in disbelief.

"What the hell man?!" Jongin yelled as Jaemin turned away from the guy on the floor and rushed up to his sister. She was standing still in shock as tears were still flowing from her eyes.

"Chae," he whispered to her as he took her into his arms gently. Her now bruised arms wrapped around his torso as more tears flowed from her eyes.

"O-Oppa... what are you doing here?" she spoke into his shirt as Jaemin softly laughed, but it was a slightly pained laugh.

"I think you need to head back to your room before you ask me any questions. It's getting late and your friends might be worried about you." he spoke into her hair before he slightly let her go. He spotted her stuff around the table and picked it all up for her. "I'll walk you up to your room, Chae."

She just nodded in response as she grabbed his hand and held onto it for dear life. The two headed off to her room while ignoring the curses from the bleeding Jongin behind them.

Once they got to her room, Chaerin stopped short. She was terrified that Jungkook would be behind the door in a completely drunk state... Or worse... with a girl.

She shook her head at those thoughts as she handed Jaemin her key to open the door for her. He nodded as he took it and placed the key card in the slot.

Seconds later, he slowly opened the door to the room to reveal that only Nari and Jungkook were in the room at the moment. To Chaerin's relief, Jungkook was perfectly sober, and more importantly, he didn't bring some random girl back to the hotel.

"Who..." Nari started to ask a question, but when she saw Chaerin's tear stained face, her eyes widened, "Chaerin, are you alright?"

Jungkook's eyes slightly narrowed at the guy she was with before opening his mouth, "Who are you?"

Jaemin took a deep breath and let got of Chaerin's hand to not make it look as bad as it seemed, "I'm just here to drop off my sister. I would appreciate it if you kept her away from Jongin. He left bruises on her arms."

Jungkook's eyes immediately moved to Chaerin's arms as his eyes widened. He quickly moved over to Chaerin and began to wipe her cheeks of her tears, "Oh my God... Chae..."

She fell apart in his arms as she wrapped her arms around her neck. More tears began flowing from her eyes, "Please hold me... I need you right now."

Jungkook nodded into her as Jaemin waved at Jungkook and began to walk off. Jungkook was about to call out to him, but Jaemin beat him to it.

"Take good care of my sister, Jeon. I'll be back to check on her in the morning."

With that, he disappeared down the hall and Jungkook closed the door. He carefully picked Chaerin up in his arms bridal style and placed her on the bed that the two of them had been sharing. When he started to pull away from her, she desperately grabbed onto his shirt.

"I'm so sorry Kookie," she whispered, "I love you... please don't be mad at me for the stupid things I said earlier."

Jungkook's eyes filled with worry as he nodded in understanding, "I'm not mad anymore. Please calm down Babe..."