Megan and Niall Horan

Hey Megan! Sorry i took so long to write this, had a bit of writer's block! 

Hope you like it!

*******

The end of the night,

We should say goodbye,

But we carry on,

While everyone's gone

You stood watching as your best friend since you were six ushered his friends out of his house. He had a little get together. It had been more of a relaxing night in, filled with laughter and joy. Silly games were played and secrets were revealed. You had had a good time and you knew you should be heading home as it was getting late, but you just didn't want to leave yet.

"Finally." Niall breathed, coming up to you. "They would never leave." You giggled, smiling up at him. His hair was disheveled from a small wrestle match with one of his friends, along from the constant times he ran his hands through his hands through his hair during a stressing session of soccer.

"I should be going too Ni." You went to put on your shoes when two arms wrapped around you waist, pulling you into him.

"Noo. Stay for one more movie? Please?" You turned to see him making his puppy dog face, and he knew you couldn't say no to. So you stayed, for more then one movie.

Never felt like this before,

Are we friends or are we more?

As i'm working towards the door,

i'm not sure 

You and Niall had kissed before. You both knew that you had feelings for each other. You two never stated what exactly you were. You shared kisses here and there, but other times it was like there was no feelings at all.

Niall walked towards your front door, it getting late. He looked back at you, as you waved from the kitchen. He seriously wondered what you two were.

Were you friends, or maybe more?

But baby if you want me to stay,

I'll change my mind,

Cause i don't want to know that i'm walking away,

If you'll be mine

Won't go, won't go,

So baby, if you want me to stay, stay for the night,

i'll change my mind

"Niall wait!" You called running towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Stay? Please?" 

"One condition?"

"What is it Ni?"

"Be mine?"

"Yes." He leaned down, kissing your forehead, cheeks, and then finally your lips. You smiled into the kiss, causing him to chuckle against your lips. You both pulled away, just looking into each others eyes. His blue eyes shone with so much love and adoration, which you're sure yours did too.

"Stay for the night?" You asked.

"Always." He leaned down, kissing your lips softly again, murmuring small loving words against them, finally ending off with a soft, "I love you."

Lean in when you laugh,

We take photographs,

There's no music on,

But we dance along.

Never felt like this before

You leaned your ahead onto Niall's shoulder as you laughed at the story he had just told you. It wasn't even that funny but just the way he told it, it made you laugh, that and the fact that you laugh at almost everything.

Niall pulled out his phone, opening it to the camera. 

"Pictures?" You nodded, sitting up and looking towards the phone. You took quite a few pictures. Some you two making silly faces, ones of you just smiling, but your favourite was the one where you were kissing his cheek and he scrunched his face up, making his eyes crinkle so they were barely visible.

He put his phone away, standing up and looking towards you. He had one hand behind his back, while the other was stuck out towards you.

"May i have this dance?" You giggled, nodding and accepting his hand. He pulled you close, his hands finding their way to your waist as yours were wrapped around his neck, you fingers clasped at the base of his neck. 

You threaded your fingers through the small curls at the nape of his neck as you two swayed back and forth in silence. The only sounds were your two's breathing and the moment was so serene. So special. 

Niall has never felt this way before. Never been so happy with one person. Never has he been so in love.

"I love you Megan."

"I love you too Ni."

But baby if you want me to stay,

I'll change my mind,

Cause i don't want to know that i'm walking away,

If you'll be mine

Won't go, won't go,

So baby, if you want me to stay, stay for the night,

i'll change my mind

You and Niall had just had your first fight. It was over something stupid neither of you could remember. Things were said that weren't meant. You told him to get our of your apartment. You didn't mean it, you wanted him to stay, you always wanted him to stay. 

You ripped open your door, shocked to see Niall sitting outside of it.

"Niall" You breathed, crouching in front of him. He looked up, pulling you into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Megan! I didn't mean any thing i said. I love you, i love you so fucking much." He cried into your shoulder as you did the same.

"I know, i'm sorry too Ni. I love you." He pulled you into a passionate kiss, the whole fight being forgotten as if it never happened.

"Stay?" You questioned. He nodded kissing away your tears.

"Always."

****************

It's kind of short but i hope you liked it!